1. Moscow International Festival of Advertising and Marketing RED APPLE 2009
2. Short Moscow International Advertising Festival : 1995 – 2008 Founders of the festival : Vladimir Ananich Galina Zapol Alexander Lubimov Sergey Lisovskiy Vladimir Filippov The president of the festival – Igor Yankovskiy The general director of the festival - Elena Narishkina Periodicity – one’s a year МОСКОВСКИЙ МЕЖДУНАРОДНЫЙ ФЕСТИВАЛЬ РЕКЛАМЫ И МАРКЕТИНГА RED APPLE
3. <ul><li>1512 advertising and marketing projects in12 festival contests (TV and cinema advertising, outdoor and print advertising, label and packaging, internet communications, media-projects, integrated campaigns, ambient media, </li></ul><ul><li>radio advertising, corporate identity). </li></ul><ul><li>25 participating countries </li></ul><ul><li>436 accredited companies </li></ul><ul><li>( media , business , financial companies , </li></ul><ul><li>marketing , advertising , </li></ul><ul><li>printing industry , souvenirs ) </li></ul><ul><li>80 accredited media </li></ul><ul><li>1500 daily visitors </li></ul><ul><li>61 partners </li></ul>МОСКОВСКИЙ МЕЖДУНАРОДНЫЙ ФЕСТИВАЛЬ РЕКЛАМЫ И МАРКЕТИНГА RED APPLE STATISTICTS OF RED APPLE 200 8
4. Abkhazia, Macedonia, England, Moldova, Armenia, The Netherlands, Belarus, Poland, Israel, МОСКОВСКИЙ МЕЖДУНАРОДНЫЙ ФЕСТИВАЛЬ РЕКЛАМЫ И МАРКЕТИНГА RED APPLE Russia, India, Slovenia, Italy, the USA, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, China, Korea, Croatia, Latvia, Czech, Lithuania, Estonia, Japan, Finland ,
5. <ul><li>Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Russian Federation </li></ul><ul><li>Committee on Culture and Mass Communications (Moscow city) , </li></ul><ul><li>Committee on advertising , information and mounting (Moscow city) Outdoor advertising ( constrictions , billboard 3х6, city format ) </li></ul><ul><li>TV channels NTV , СТС, REN-TV , TV - Centre , O2 ( broadcasting : Russian Federation ), Nostalgia ( NTV+ base package ), Russian World ( broadcasting : USA , Israel ), Who is who ( NTV+ base package ), </li></ul><ul><li>Media Plus company – the radio advertisement on radio stations : Europa Plus ( broadcasting : Russian Federation and Moscow ), Retro FM ( broadcasting : Russian Federation and Moscow ), </li></ul><ul><li>Radio stations : Finam FM , City FM , Business FM – the radio advertisement , informational blocks , interviews with partners, spots </li></ul><ul><ul><li>3stars company , Captiv а te media company : 12 illuminated screens (Moscow city) </li></ul></ul>RED APPLE MAIN PARTHNERS
6. <ul><li>Rusbrand company </li></ul><ul><li>The Russian Association of Communication Agencies (RACA). </li></ul><ul><li>Luding company – alcohol sponsor </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Communication group LBL – printing production for the Festival </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Alter ego company – souvenir production and awarding prizes </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>P rinted mass media– « Russian Reporter » , « Expert », publishing house « Burda », (magazines Avtomir , Otdoxni !, 7 TV ), magazine &quot;Industry of advertising&quot; (circulation) , newspaper Akzia (circulation), professional mass media </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>National Initiative Fund (NIF) – sponsor of the Festival’s social projects </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Internet partners - Rambler, RuTube , Afisha.ru, Moskva.com , Sostav.ru </li></ul></ul>THE PARTHNERS OF RED APPLE
7. Place of carrying out World Trade Center Date of carrying out from 23th till 25th of September With big ideas to serious budgets, from friendly communications to strategic partnership, with higher ambitions to magnificent victory, from interesting events to brilliant sensations. Red Apple opens unlimited opportunities for those who want more. PLACE AND DATE OF CARRYING OUT
8. The Moscow International Festival of Advertising and Marketing «Red Apple» has a great mission to increase Russian advertising market, to attract foreign investments into this sphere, to increase competitiveness of Russian enterprises and goods within Russia, and behind its boundaries owing to improvement of quality of advertising production, rise of competence of experts working in advertising and marketing sphere. The festival is the international scale event which helps to promote growth of professionalism of Russian experts in marketing and advertising, to increase prestige of a trade. RED APPLE 200 9 MISSION
9. Red Apple it’s a festival of trends and main streams in advertising industry . That is festival which gives stocks of ideas, business contacts, potential for the next year. That is not only the annual report, but it’s also a reference point of the new year. After the festival it’s time to form companies budgets, to use ideas, which clients have seen and agencies have shown. The majority of companies form there advertising-marketing budget in October-November. It’s time to choose what tool, the media channel, a creative will be actual next year. With whom to work, what to do. Red Apple always gives the review of the basic tendencies. Clients will receive a maximum information for drawing up there plans for the next year. Agencies will have possibility to show new ideas, to offer non-standard decisions, to get new partners and clients. The purpose of organizers of the festival - absolute B2B-effect. TARGETING. RED APPLE 2009
10. The main communications should focus on clients and to work for involvement representatives of the client companies. The centre of target audience of the festival : brands-managers, marketing-directors, managers on advertising and others. The festival program: The competitive program The Communication program The Exhibition program EVENTS. RED APPLE
11. Representatives from advertising agencies and advertisers will form the Grand jury of the festival. The Grand jury will consider works in following nominations: “ TV and cinema advertising” “ Outdoor and print advertising” “ Label and packaging” “ Internet communications” “ Media-projects” “ Integrated campaigns” “ Ambient media” “ Radio advertising” “ Competition “Young creators” Yuri Zapol’s name” “ Graphic design ” “ Advertising souvenirs” COMPETITIVE PROGRAM. Red Apple 200 9
12. Program area: HR-marketing Product development Sport marketing Child marketing Social marketing Low-budget marketing Educational programs for students As a result– learn more about what will be in good demand next year. All these areas will be presented by seminars, presentations, master classes, round tables and conferences within all three days of the festival: Day of the marketing-director Day of the brand-manager Day New Marketing (social, sports, art ) Daily branch presentations (a creative, BTL, media, production) Daily Workshop Awarding Ceremony of the festival Red Apple 2009 COMMUNICATION PROGRAM. RED APPLE 2009
13. Due to a wide advertising campaign of the festival with usage of various media carriers the Partner and its social initiative will be widely presented to the mass consumer. Besides, organizers of the festival have a great potential to present all the partners during advertising campaign and during the festival to the audience brightly. Using all available tools of advertising, marketing and event, organizers of the festival have possibility to organize the whole series of promo-actions united by single scenario and logically coordinated in one large-scale and entertainment event. The participants of the festival will be given a unique opportunity to organize their own presentation using stands and in seminar zones, to take part in scientific and entertainment programs of the Festival . A possibility of non-standard forms of brands promotion is an extra opportunity which forms their loyalty in long-term prospect EXHIBITION PROGRAM. RED APPLE 2009
14. Advertising creativity Non-standard vehicle s Marketing researches and branding Print and electronic M ass media 3 D technologies in advertising sphere N ewest technologies in printing industry Business-souvenirs and methods of decking Mobile exposystems Sport marketing Child marketing Indoor и outdoor advertising technologies IT technologies S UBJECT AREA OF THE EXHIBITION
15. The Moscow International Festival of Advertising and Marketing for 18 years of its existence has earned a reputation of unique and fashionable event, both in home and in foreign sphere of communication industry. Our target audience : the largest advertising agencies, leading design of studios, mass media, and business community representatives. Target audience of the festival: the people, interested in latest trends in marketing and advertising sphere, as a rule, with the leading work status, broad-minded people with creative approach to their life with active life position. Coverage: More than 5000 thousand people from 30 countries take part in festival annually. Income of target audience: Above the average, high. Age category: 25 – 45 years Audience of participants of conferences and round tables in the scientific program of the festival • Directors for marketing and advertising of the Russian and foreign companies • Heads and representatives of public and political structures • Mass-media representatives • Top managers of Russian and CIS advertising agencies The international jury of the festival consists not only of advertising industry representatives, but it also consists of general directors, directors for marketing, directors for advertising of the companies from various economy spheres (the bank industry, automobile, telecommunications etc.). Thus, works exposed on competition are estimated by representatives of advertising agencies, and advertisers. Audience of the exhibition «Newest technologies»: executive staff, students from core universities, mass-media representatives. AUDIENCE. RED APPLE 2009
16. <ul><li>Presentations </li></ul><ul><li>Presentation within a week of Korean advertising (Seoul ( April 2009) </li></ul><ul><li>Presentation of the festival in Eastern Europe ( Golden Drum, Slovenia (October 2009) </li></ul><ul><li>Presentation of the festival in Western Europe (Ad Meribel festival France (December 2009) </li></ul><ul><li>Promotion of the Festival in Russian regions (St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Tomsk, Yekaterinburg, Nizhny Novgorod) </li></ul><ul><li>Promotion of the Festival in CIS countries (Ukraine, Belorussia, Moldavia, Kazakhstan) </li></ul><ul><li>Placing of advertising and informational materials in foreign mass-media </li></ul><ul><li>Invitation of foreign journalists from periodicals </li></ul><ul><li>Invitation of famous guru in advertising and marketing sphere </li></ul>STRATEGY OF RED APPLE PROMOTION
17. ACTUALITY OF THE FESTIVAL RED APPLE JANUARY – SEPTEMBER 2009 Advertising and marketing communications industry has a huge influence both on advertisers, and on mass media. It’s a serious part of communication process, that unites ten thousand modern, dynamical, creative people. It would be desirable to notice that fact that the Russian advertising industry brings the big contribution to formation of positive image of Russia. Red Apple is a unique industrial action in Russia in the field of advertising and marketing communications. Year by year the festival becomes more imposing and authoritative contest . 5000 people from 32 countries took part in the festival. Red Apple has the state support of the Government of Moscow. In 2007 it became one of the major events of the World advertising forum organized by the Government of Moscow. The festival has already received the invitation to continue carrying out of II World advertising forum.
18. ACTUALITY OF THE FESTIVAL RED APPLE JANUARY – SEPTEMBER 2009 Red Apple is supported by key industrial associations: Russian Association of communication agencies and the International Advertising association (IAA) and in 2008 the festival became the central location of celebrating the 130 anniversary of Russian advertising, and in 2010 will be one of key partners of International Advertising Congress IAA in Moscow (Russian industry has won carrying out in Moscow in persistent struggle ). Red Apple is ideal location for generation and maintenance of interest among advertisers and advertising agencies to existing brands and actualization of new brands and usage of symbolics of various brands in the marketing purposes during sales promotion. Red Apple is the event with a special content which is very close to the content of a good marketing strategy- it’s a competition where the best one wins. Red Apple is not single-moment event , the Festival carries out various communication projects for a full year and is ready to develop individual programs within the limits of festival for partner brands promotion on the assumption of more detailed studying of the purposes and problems of the companies - partners. All leading professional and business mass-media are traditional partners of Red Apple.
19. ACTUALITY OF THE FESTIVAL RED APPLE JANUARY – SEPTEMBER 2009 Optimization The audience of the Advertising festival traditionally shares on two parts: advertisers and advertisement makers. For advertisers, participation in the festival is a possibility to choose founders for the advertising product. Qualitative advertising is the most effective. It is necessary for companies to define advertising agency which can make such advertising. High standard support The support of professional actions in any sphere is a big responsibility. Sponsoring advertising festival, the company incurs the obligation to support in advertising industry the highest standards. On the other side, the sponsorship singles out this company from the others, creates image, adds costs in a non-material active of a brand.
20. ACTUALITY OF THE FESTIVAL RED APPLE JANUARY – SEPTEMBER 2009 Brand promotion Due to a wide advertising campaign of the festival with usage of various media carriers the Partner and its social initiative will be widely presented to the mass consumer. Besides, organizers of the festival have a great potential to present all the partners during advertising campaign and during the festival to the audience brightly. Using all available tools of advertising, marketing and event, organizers of the festival have possibility to organize the whole series of promo-actions united by single scenario and logically coordinated in one large-scale and entertainment event. All it allows to create whole image of the sponsor (Partner) of the festival and to emphasize its high status.
21. ACTUALITY OF THE FESTIVAL RED APPLE JANUARY – SEPTEMBER 2009 To form loyalty The advertising festival is advertising for those companies which take part in its support. Target audiences of such advertising are directors and heads of marketing services of the large enterprises, capable to influence on acceptance of key decisions and to form such decisions. Besides, the mass consumer, showing a particular interest to advertising in mass-media, will manage to estimate the social importance of the Partner’s initiative in festival support. A possibility of non-standard forms of brands promotion is an extra opportunity which forms their loyalty in long-term prospect.
22. Advantages The advertising campaign passes within 9 months, it includes 3 periods : January – March April – June July– September Following the results of the festival the accredited mass-media and information partners of the festival always prepare materials which come out from October till December. So, all campaign lasts within a year. Advertising offers for partners are divided into packages of various cost and extent on time that helps to get sponsor's payments. ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN JANUARY – SEPTEMBER 2009
23. Cost of sponsor's packages General partner of the festival 100 000 euros Official partner of the festival 50 000 euros Partner of Rewarding Ceremony 25 000 euros Sponsor of the festival after-party 25 000 euros Partner of festival 10 000 euros COST OF SPONSOR’S PACKAGES
24. <ul><li> </li></ul><ul><li>Registration payment - 300 Euros (on a Central Bank rate) </li></ul><ul><li>Obligatory payment includes participation in an official exhibition catalogue, manufacturing of admissions of participants, information support, and participation in official actions during the exhibition, invitation cards, and 1 copy of the catalogue. </li></ul><ul><li> </li></ul><ul><li>N on-equipped exhibition area </li></ul><ul><li>Minimal size of stand - 4 square meters </li></ul><ul><li>200 Euros (on a Central Bank rate) per 1 square meter </li></ul><ul><li> </li></ul><ul><li>Equipped exhibition area (standard stand) </li></ul><ul><li>Minimal size of stand- 4 square meters </li></ul><ul><li>250 Euros (on a Central Bank rate) per 1 square meter </li></ul><ul><li> </li></ul><ul><li>Participation in absentia : </li></ul><ul><li>Companies can participate in the exhibition in absentia by means of publication of advertising materials in the exhibition catalogue, and-or with use of promoters within 3 days of the exhibition. Cost of one colour page А4 - 500 Euros (on a Central Bank rate) </li></ul>PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS
25. <ul><li>Take part in communication program of the festival. </li></ul><ul><li>To organize your own seminar or presentation - 1000 euros ( hall for 150 persons) or 2000 euros ( hall for 300 persons ) </li></ul><ul><li>Compulsory payment : take on lease a hall and equipment for 1,5 hour , participation in official catalogue of the festival, promo in mass media , information in official press realize ( mail.ru direct mail ), participation pass making , information supply, to take part in official festival events – 2 accreditations , tickets (10 tickets ), 1 festival catalogue . </li></ul><ul><li>To become a speaker - 500 euros </li></ul><ul><li>Presentation on festival stand - 500 euros . Compulsory payment : equipment, announcements during the festival анонсы. Duration :15 -30 minutes. You just need to have carrier with presentation and letter of guarantee about your payment. </li></ul><ul><li>To take part in competitive program of the festival </li></ul><ul><li>To apply entry for competitive program </li></ul><ul><li>About cost on : www.festival.ru </li></ul><ul><li>To take part in full festival program </li></ul><ul><li>Accreditation - 250 euros for one person </li></ul>TYPES OF PARTICIPATION