1. Heidelberg Innovation Forum 2011A PUDDING ON A GHOST-TRAINPUBLISHING MULTIPLATFORM GAMES WITH THE ORKITEC ENGINEPatrick Rau, CEO and Creative Director kunst-stoff GmbH, Berlin
2. kunst-stoffWho we are! Berlin based game and media developer (full service: from concept to final product) funded in 2008 (Gmbh), operating since 2004 15-20 employees: concept, art, code, distribution, marketing, ... active member of Berlin’s media industry (media.net, G.A.M.E, ...)
3. What we re looking for investors Business Angels - invest in our products - get revenue shares Venture Capital - invest in the company/products - Exit (sell company to a bigger one) - get revenue shares companies who could need our services
4. Selected References sWhere do we come from: Service
5. Selected References rs for Nintendo DSSe lf generated project: Galaxy Racepromotion award of the MDM1st prize Hamburg Games award 2005winner of the Best Kids Game 2010German Developer Awardnominated for Best Kids Game 2011German Computer Game Award
6. Very cool butold school!
7. Things getrea l interestingnow!
8. Developer becomes Publisher various digital distribution channels allow distributing games independently growing digital markets: App Stores, Consoles, Web, ... opportunity to create and keep original IPs viral and social Marketing strategies can work and are fairly cheap games are services: think big! start small!
9. The Challenge more and more competition innovation vs. existing brands how to think business coming from development
10. Our strategy
11. Focus on Technologyand Content.P ublish own IPs onvariou s platforms.
12. TechnologyMultiplatform engine Mac OSX , Windows, Linux iOS , Android Mobile Devices All Internet Browsers: Mac OSX , Windows, Linux Full control, no lisence costs, easy to adopt to new platforms
13. TechnologyShow casesMotion Control Promotion Game (Kinect on PC) Augmented RealityRealtime 3D for iPad (virtual VW Think Blue Exhibition) Pudding Panic: Multiplatform Casual Puzzle Game
14. ContentOur own IP: Pudding Panic Learn from other success stories: cute, fun, original Casual Puzzle Game (core target group 20+ / to be launched may 2011) Fund by Berlin-Brandenburg medienboard and Investment Bank Berlin Various Platforms: Mobile (iOS, Android,...), PC, Mac, Browser (Facebook), Linux,... One IP - different products: Gameplay varies depending on plattform (also creates Crossmarketing Synergies)
15. Our goal create more IPs distribute and monetize them offer our technology and skills for other projects
16. What we have Multiplatform Technology: Full control and no extra license costs More original Game Ideas with individual monetarization models Knowledge in game monetarization models Businessplan, coached by Technology Coaching Centre Berlin (TCC) Marketing and Distribution strategies (New team members, coached by Technology Coaching Centre Berlin (TCC)
17. Meet us get more info play with our games and technology tell us about yourself find out more about J.Jitters
18. Thank you!kunst-stoff GmbHRungestrasse 22-2410179 BerlinCEO and Creative Director: Patrick RauAmtsgericht CharlottenburgHRB 116779 BUst-IdNr. DE262805276Tel/Fax: +49 (0)30 email@example.com(c) kunst-stoffAll rights reserved