1. Fencer Alexander Massialas poses for a portrait during the 2012 U.S. Olympic Team Media Summit in Dallas, Texas May 13, 2012. Click to continue
2. The full moon rises through the Olympic Rings hanging beneath Tower Bridge during the London 2012 Olympic Games August 3, 2012.
3. Jamaicas Usain Bolt runs to win the mens 200m final at the London 2012 Olympic Games at the Olympic Stadium August 9, 2012.
4. A woman pushes her Fiat 500 car as her dog sits inside, in a neighborhood of Rome March 23,2012.
5. A Free Syrian Army fighter fires his sniper rifle from a house in Aleppo August 14, 2012 .
6. The children of the Amor Divino family, (L-R) Dhones, Izabely and Samille, sit on their couch after their parents dressedthem for a weekly physical therapy session, in the Brasilandia favela of Sao Paulo, before sunrise March 23, 2012. All threechildren suffer from a disease called Pelizaeus-Merzbacher, a rare genetic nervous disorder which affects coordination and intellect.
7. Administrative segregation prisoners take part in a group therapy session at San Quentin state prison in San Quentin,California, June 8, 2012. San Quentin prison is Californias oldest correctional facility and houses the states only gas chamber.
8. Syrians jump over barbed wire as they flee from the Syrian town of Ras al-Ain to the Turkish border town of Ceylanpinar, Sanliurfa province, November 9, 2012.
9. A woman in traditional Korean costume watches as a studentleaves a swimming pool of Kim Il-sung University in Pyongyang April 11, 2012.
10. A bench engraved with the name of the grounded Costa Concordia cruise ship (seen at rear) is seen washed up on the shore of Giglio island, January 20, 2012.
11. Students hold on to the side steel bars of a collapsed bridge as they cross a river to getto school at Sanghiang Tanjung village in Lebak regency, Indonesias Banten village January 19, 2012.
12. Men use ropes to try and right a supply truck overloaded with wheat straw, used as animal feed, along a road inDargai, in the Malakand district, about 165 km (100 miles) northwest of Pakistans capital Islamabad, April 13, 2012.
13. Indigenous people point their bows and arrows at a police helicopter flying over the occupied barrier of the Belo Monte Dams construction site in Vitoria do Xingu, near Altamira in northern Brazil June 15, 2012.
14. Devotees try to form a human pyramid to break a clay pot containing curd during the celebrations to mark the Hindu festival of Janmashtami in Mumbai August 10, 2012. Janmashtami, which marks the birthday of Hindu god Krishna, is being celebrated across the country.
15. A wrestler rubs his hands with mud to prevent slipping due to sweat, during a traditional mud wrestling (Kushti) bout at the Akhaara centre in Kolhapur, about 400 kms (250 miles) south of Mumbai, February 14, 2012.
16. Residents paddle their makeshift boat to safety as fire engulfs houses at a slum community in Manila May 11, 2012. At least 1000 houses were razed in the fire, leaving 5000 families homeless, local media reported.
17. Fans of France kiss before their Group D Euro 2012 soccer match against Ukraine at Donbass Arena in Donetsk June 15, 2012.
18. The sun reflects off the club as Tiger Woods hits off on the seventh tee during the final round of the AT&T National golf tournament at Congressional Country Club in Bethesda, Maryland July 1, 2012.
19. A woman eats clam chowder as media and supporters surround Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum at a campaign event at a restaurant in Florence, South Carolina, January 15, 2012.
20. Dressed as a princess, Jennifer Knoepfel stands in the pits waiting for the next race during theSaturday night stock car races at Agassiz Speedway in Agassiz, British Columbia July 7, 2012. Jenniferwore the long gown and tiara as part of her duties presenting the trophies to the winners of the nights competition.
21. Women, wearing nylon masks, rest on the shore during their visit to a beach in Qingdao, Shandong province July 6,2012. The mask, which was invented by a woman about seven years ago, is used to block the suns rays. The mask is under mass production and is on sale at local swimwear stores.
22. A Yawalapiti boy dips his head into the Xingu River in the Xingu National Park, Mato Grosso State, May 9, 2012.
23. Palestinian gunmen ride motorcycles as they drag the body of a man, who was suspected of working for Israel, in Gaza City November 20, 2012.
24. An ethnic Rakhine man holds homemade weapons as he walks in front of houses that were burnt during fighting between Buddhist Rakhine and Muslim Rohingya communities in Sittwe June 10, 2012.
25. Local residents meet during sunset, with the Metallurgical Plant seen in the background, in the Southern Urals city of Magnitogorsk, July 13, 2012.
26. Khilnath Phuyal (R), husband of deceased Tara Sharma Phuyal, is comforted by a family member at MaternityHospital in Kathmandu, August 21, 2012. Phuyal, 28, died after giving birth to a baby girl, according to family members and supporters of Phuyal who protested outside the hospital.
27. The remnants of a roller coaster sit in the surf three days after Hurricane Sandy came ashore in Seaside Heights, New Jersey November 1, 2012.
28. Wakana Kumagai, 7, visits the spot where her house, which was washed away by the March 11, 2011 tsunami, used to stand in Higashimatsushima, Miyagi prefecture March 11, 2012, to mark the first anniversary of an earthquake and tsunami that killed thousands and set off a nuclear crisis.
29. A woman weeps after learning that a neighbor presumed missing is okay while cleaning out her home in a neighborhood heavilydamaged by Hurricane Sandy in the New Dorp Beach neighborhood of the Staten Island borough of New York, November 1, 2012.
30. (L-R) Fellow workers, a firefighter and doctors work together to cut steel bars which were pierced through a workers body during anoperation at a hospital in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, June 12, 2012. The worker was pierced by seven steel bars during his duty at a bridge construction site, local media reported.
31. You Can Keep Listening To The Music COPYRIGHTS TO ALL PHOTOS AND MUSIC Or Press ‘Esc’ To Exit BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHORS. Artist Pyotr Pavlensky, a supporter of jailed members of female punk band "Pussy Riot", looks on with his mouth sewed up as he protests outside the Kazan Cathedral in St. Petersburg, July 23, 2012.