Be the first to like this
As reported by Swiss financial paper Finanz und Wirtschaft (http://www.fuw.ch/article/cs-brilliert-im-kwd-webranking/) the 10th edition of the KWD Webranking Switzerland sees Credit Suisse retain its top spot with 63.6 points despite a lower score than last year. Second place goes to Swisscom, up from third with 62.4 points, while Nestlé slips into bronze position with 62 points.
Worryingly, however, weaker companies are not closing the gap with top performers.
The Swiss performance was just above the average of the 500 largest companies in Europe (37.6 points). While Swiss companies are better at presenting strategy and innovation programmes than their European peers, they fail to provide thorough investor information and to leverage on sustainability as a pillar of corporate identity.
6 keypoints in the Kwd Webranking 2013 Switzerland:
1. Credit suisse remains top performer
2. Kwd webranking is the most in-depth analysis of online financial and corporate communications in europe
3. Swiss companies good at communicating strategy and innovation but sustainability not a pillar of identity
4. Storytelling emerges amid trend towards narrative reporting
5. Switzerland’s performance in europe: only five make the top 50
6. Swiss banks remain the best sector, followed by industrials and consumer goods