2. It was someones birthday at the middle Emersons house. Little Scarlett Emerson was ready to growup and rid herself of pull-ups forever."Ready to be a big girl sweetie?" Grace asked her daughter as the guests, who consisted of Natalieand Margaret sang Happy Birthday. The latter two husbands had chosen to stay home in order towatch their own children."Scarlett gonna become big girl!" the child said excitedly.
3. Scarlett ended up growing beautifully. It was clear that she would one day be the spittingimage of her mother.We will see more of Scarlett later, but now back to the main family. I just wanted a littleinterlude since it was little Scarletts time to grow up.
4. Natalie found that motherhood was such a joy. Even though Tara cried incessantly, herlaughter made up for all those late nights that the parents spent feeding her, changingher, or just giving her love and affection.
5. Natalie had just finished putting Tara down for a nap. She came into the living room where Trevorwas sitting and sat down upon his lap."Well, hello there," she said playfully, nuzzling his neck. "Fancy meeting you here.""Why yes, fair maiden. I have been waiting for someone like you to come into my life," Trevor teasedas one hand rested on her waist and the other on her knee.
6. The two headed into the bedroom where Natalie quickly took advantage of her husband. Well, atleast he was willing. Otherwise, this might have been slightly awkward."You know, Tara will need a brother or a sister to play with," Natalie said in an alluring tone of voice."Mmm, yes she will. We should do something about that."
7. As much as Natalie didnt like it,Phil was part of Taras lifewhether she wanted him to be ornot."Im just saying that you could atleast come see your daughter?What the hell am I supposed totell her when she gets older?""...""Look, just give her a few minutesof your time. Hold her,something!""...""Fine...Ill see you in a fewminutes."
8. Despite the fact that he was a cheating snake, the first thing Phil did when he arrived atNatalie and Trevors house was go straight to the nursery to peer in at his daughter."So...youre Tara arent you? I see you have my eyes. Gonna be a chip off the old blockarent you?"
9. Phil was unaware that someone else had just walked into the room and was watching him."So...youre the father arent you?" Trevor spoke in a cold tone of voice. "Nice to see you actuallypaying attention to your own kin."While Trevor did believe in the phrase "judge not" there was something about Phil that he didnttrust.
10. Phil could sense Trevors contempt as a coldsmirk touched his lips. He put Tara back intothe crib and turned to face his exs husband."And youre the fool who was dumb enoughto marry Natalie. Too bad, you get to besaddled with the stupid blonde for the restof your life."That really set Trevor off. "You can sayanything you want about me, but dont youdare talk about my wife that way! You dontdeserve someone like her!""Yes yes," Phil said in a bored tone of voice."Because I really want a house full ofscreaming brats," he added sarcastically."Why you..." But before Trevor could doanything, both men were interrupted.
11. Natalie had heard everything and rounded on Phil as soon as she got into the room."You have no room to talk, Phil! Ive yet to see any money from you when you said youwould pay at least a hundred a month! Dont you dare insult my husband. He is a betterperson than youll ever be!"
12. Natalie approached Phil. "In fact, I want you out of this house and out of our lives forever. I dont care if youreTaras father. I dont want you near her."Phil scoffed. "You want me out of your life?" Fine, Ill walk out of it forever, but dont ever expect to see any moneyfrom me."How dare that woman speak to him this way, he thought. She would get what was coming to her.With those thoughts, he walked out of the nursery and out the front door slamming it hard behind him causing Tarato wake up and cry.
13. After Phil left, the tears that Natalie had held back fell as she buried he face into her hands and started tosob hysterically.Trevor approached his wife and gently put his hands on her waist comfortingly. "Hey now, come one. Itll beokay.""No it wont! I wanted him out of my life, but I didnt want him out of Taras. Now shell never know who herfather is!"
14. Trevor grabbed Natalie by the shouldersand turned her around. "Stop beatingyourself up over this! Phil made hisdecision when he refused to marry you.As far as Tara is concerned, Im herfather.""But...her eyes!""Didnt you mention that your motherhad grey eyes? What about your sisterand your niece? From what I can see,grey eyes run in the family."Natalie sighed and placed her hands onhis cheeks. "I just...I dont know what todo!""Take it one day at a time, love. Tell youwhat, why dont you get dinner startedand Ill tend to Tara," Trevor said rubbingher back gently before watching her gooff to the kitchen.
15. Once Natalie had left to go prepare dinner, Trevor looked down into the crib at Tara whohad stopped crying. She didnt seem to be one to let drama affect her much. Of course,she most likely didnt understand what was going on around her.Trevor rubbed the infants tiny head. "Dont worry, I know I didnt help make you, but Imsure I can be a great substitute for that poor excuse of a man that is your real father," hewhispered.
16. Trevor found Natalie in the kitchen preparing dinner. He approached her and wrapped his arms around her from behind.Natalie smiled softly and enjoyed his comfort. "Hows Tara doing?""Shes in Slumberland right now," Trevor said nibbling lightly on Natalies ear causing her to giggle."Good, good," Natalie said grunting a little painfully as Trevor squeezed her affectionately. "You know I cant cook with youholding me like this."Trevor chuckled, kissed her neck, then let go of her, but didnt go far.
17. Natalie was indeed pregnant once again, but this time, she wouldnt have to be so alone.The doctors had said that it was twins this time. Twins!The young Founder rubbed her belly. "Now I know why this pregnancy has been so hard."
18. It was soon time for little Tara to become just a little older. Her loved ones, save for a few,had come to watch the event.
19. Tara turned out to be a beautiful little girl with adorable chubby cheeks. It was clear thatshe was a real sweetheart without a mean bone in her body.
20. Given the fact that Tara was a little active, she sometimes had trouble paying attentionwhen it came to learning the basics."Now sweetie, I know its a very nice wallpaper, but please say Daddy for me?"
21. But her activeness did have its advantages sometimes, especially when it came to learninghow to walk."Thats mommys big girl! Now come on, you can do it!"
22. The family was especially close and with two more on the way, it was about to get bigger. Everyday, ifit was warm outside, Natalie and Trevor would lead Tara down to the beach that was near their houseand enjoy family time there. While they knew that they would need to move sooner or later, theythought that they could use this house as a small vacation home, or perhaps they could leave it totheir children and descendants for years to come.
23. One day while the family was on the beach, Natalies water broke. Trevor jumped up."Okay honey, remember what those classes taught us. Just breathe. In and out. In andout.""Stuff it!" Natalie screamed in pain.
24. Born with light skin, his fathers hair, and his mothers eyes was Ryan Emerson.Born with darker skin, her fathers hair, as well as green eyes was little Angela Emerson.
25. Another birthday was soon underway. Colby, Natalies nephew and her eldest sisterMargarets little boy was about to grow up. A party was held, in which their friends andloved ones were invited.
26. Scarlett grabbed Colby as soon as he grew up and dragged him out of the kitchen in orderto play."Cmon! We dont wanna be in there with those grown ups!" Scarlett said."Um...Scarlett...dont you think we should play outside?" Colby said worriedly."Oh dont be such a fuddy duddy. Theres no rule saying we cant play inside."
27. The three sisters settled in Margarets bedroom for some qualitytime."I cant believe youre pregnant again," Margaret said in disbelief,but with also a hint of disgust.Grace rolled her eyes and ran her fingers through her thick, curlybrown hair. "Yeah, some of us are more family oriented than youare."Natalie spoke up. "You know that Margs prefers the finer thingsin life, isnt that right, Margs?" Natalie said smirking at her eldestsister playfully."Damn straight," Margaret said proudly. "So, whats this I hearabout you finally telling that no good Romantic dickwad off?"Natalie blushed brightly. "I didnt exactly tell him off. I just spokemy mind.""And its about damn time too!" Margaret said proudly. "Itsabout time you grew a backbone."Natalie and Grace looked at each other and rolled their eyes."Anyways, Tara will also be having a birthday soon. If you guyswanna come, you can, but I know the both of you are probablybusy.""Well be there," Grace and Margaret said in unison.
28. A triple birthday commenced a few days later. All of the family was there except for Graceand Callahan. Scarlett had informed the others that her mother was down with the flu andthat her father was taking care of her.
29. After sorting out her hair and clothes, Tara was revealed to be quite adorable with a verywinning smile. Who knew what she would be like as the heiress of Generation Two.
30. The elder twin, Ryan turned out to be a handsome little man with short red hair and a loveof the color blue and purple as seen by his little Hawaiian style outfit.The youngest twin who we all know as Angela grew into an adorable little girl with longflowing red hair, which her mother tied into two pigtails to keep out of her face. She wasalready showing signs of being a great beauty.
31. Whats in store for this big family? Find out next time!