VIVA LAS VEGAS
ESTELA MARÍA CAYUELA
LUIS DORADO PALOMARES
• Las Vegas is the
state of Nevada, in
the United States
• The city of Las Vegas
occupies an area of
293.6 km2. The city
is located in an arid
• It is one of the main tourist destinations in the country with
its commercial and leisure areas, but especially thanks to its
casinos. Because it is known as "The Entertainment Capital of
the World ',' Sin City.
The first hotel and casino opened in Las Vegas was the Golden
Gate Hotel and Casino in 1906. However, the 1910 law outlawed
gambling in Las Vegas. Later in 1931, the game so the first
licensed casino was established that year was legalized.
• Officially known as Las Vegas Boulevard, the Strip in
Las Vegas is the most famous street in the city. Here
are the most famous hotels and casinos of Las Vegas,
making it one of the most photographed and visited
the world avenues.
• In casinos there is NO watches. Thus there is quite easy to
spend hours losing track of time.
• In casinos NO windows, which together with the lack of
clocks, does not know if it's morning, afternoon, day or
night. As you see everything is designed to let you all there
savings (which are).
• Las Vegas receives about 37 million visitors annually, while in
1970 only 6.7 million people visited the city.
• Each visitor spent on gambling is $ 559.
• When you're in Vegas you find the most important
monuments in the world, it seems that these in each
and every one of them
• FAMOUS IN LAS VEGAS
The most famous singer
in Las Vegas was Elvis
• Beside from the luxurious casinos around Las
Vegas there are some unique scenery in the
world: Grand Canyon
• The Grand Canyon was carved by the force of
the Colorado River has its source in the Rocky
Mountains and empties into the Gulf of
Why we recommend
to visit Las Vegas?
Because it is an interesting city, with many
things and places that to see, but an advice:
you don’t spend a lot of money