1. Who would be theaudience for your media product?
2. • The typical audience for my Pop magazinewould be a girl aged around 12-14, My targetaudience would enjoy listening to pop musicwhen every they have a spare second in theday.
3. • The audience would comefrom a Middle class ABC1band from the NRS socialgrading which means thattheir parents would be able toafford a magazine as well asother products such as make-up, cloths and shoes whichare advertised throughout mymagazine as well as spendingtime with their friends withfriends doing things like goingto the cinema to see thingslike ‘Twilight’, ‘Jack and Jill’and ‘St Tinian’s’.
4. My target audience wouldlike reading magazines tosee what their favouritepop stars are up to, whatthey are wearing and theircurrent hair style as wellas entering competitionssuch as the one in mycontents page and findingout about the latestmovies and gossip.
5. Also, they wouldlike their magazineto be full of posterimages so theycould cover theirbedroom walls,this is anotherthing that can befound within thelast pages of mymagazine.
6. The audience would beobsessed with the latestdesigner clothes but spendmore time in shops like‘Top shop’ and ‘New look’because they can’t affordthe real designer butwants to look like they can,as well as this they will beinterested in cloths thathave designers logos onthem such as ‘Jack wills’ or‘Abercrombie and Fitch’.
7. My target audience is also very interested inwhat there friends are wearing and buying sowill sharer there magazines with friends toshow of what they like and think.
8. It is also important thatthere are lots of largeimages through out themagazine becausethought the stories ifthey flicks through itthey wants to be ableto spot images of theirfavourite pop starseasily so they can skipright to there articles.