1. Creating an OnlinePersonal Learning NetworkDo you have too many websites to keep up with? Doyou want to stay connected with the latest research and educational blogs? Learn how to create your own Online Personal Learning Network through the use of RSS and more.
2. Too Many Blogs?!?!
3. and websites!
4. But how do you read them all? http://www.flickr.com/photos/10244704@N05/2484112082
5. Subscribed to154 Education Blogs
6. http://www.flickr.com/photos/76088705@N00/1818079605 Where do I start?
7. And who do I follow?http://www.flickr.com/photos/jfchenier/1062001838/
8. My Story
9. But still too much to keep up with!http://www.flickr.com/photos/moonjazz/2697383352/
10. RSS to save the day!http://www.flickr.com/photos/videoplacebo/2476230102/
11. Take One Website RSS Feed
12. + One Feed Reader
13. = Blogger Bliss
14. So how does a network help me?
15. New Tools
17. Guidance& Advice
18. But a Network isn’t just following You have to CONTRIBUTE!
19. www.flickr.com/photos/23324812@N00/93936385 Respond to Blog Posts
20. http://www.flickr.com/photos/62884569@N00/2060506605 BLOG