2. England Wales Scotland Northen Ireland London is the capital of The U.K. It is in the North of Europe. It is divided into four different countries. Map of the U.K.
3. MAP OF LONDON CITY In London, there are many museums, parks, theatres, palaces and squares.
4. BIG BEN <ul><li>Big Ben is a very famous clock. </li></ul><ul><li>Benjamin Hall built it. </li></ul><ul><li>It’s been working since 1862. </li></ul><ul><li>It is next to the Houses of Parliament. </li></ul>
5. TOWER BRIDGE River Thames It was built in 1894. 432 people had worked for 8 years .
6. THE HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT Take the underground and stop at Westminster Station. You can see the Houses of Parliament. They are 490 years old.
7. THE BRITISH MUSEUM mummy Parthenon Rosetta stone
8. THE NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM T - Rex It is 125 years old. 650 people work there.
9. THE BUCKINGHAM PALACE It is 300 years old. The queen of England lives there. There are 600 rooms and 78 bathrooms!
10. PICCADILLY CIRCUS It is right in the center of London. People go there at night to see the famous lights.
11. THE TOWER OF LONDON It is a very old fortress. It was used to protect the city.
12. TRAFALGAR SQUARE Trafalgar Square is opposite the British Museum. Young people go roller-skating and skateboarding there.
13. It is the most famous shop in London. It sometimes has 300,000 customers in one day. There are 330 departments in Harrods.
14. In London you can also see… Candem Market London Eye