Be the first to like this
Improve Application Performance and Business Results Through High Availability on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
For more information on Logicworks' AWS Management Solutions, go to: http://www.logicworks.net/cloud-solutions/managed-aws-amazon-cloud-hosting
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a wide set of tools to implement highly available applications across the globe. With solid architecture and management, managed AWS can help to ensure that the applications supporting your mission critical business processes have the resiliency to withstand potential disruptions to your business.
In this PowerPoint, Logicworks’ experts on high availability architecture will describe how advanced features of AWS; combined with best practices such as multiple server instances, redundancy across geographies, autoscaling, and application resiliency, can deliver better application performance and uptime.
What you'll learn:
• DevOps integration (including using Puppet for deploying and managing infrastructure)
• Elastic Load-Balancing and the use of Auto-Scaling Groups
• Cloud computing architecture testing and failure simulation with Chaos Monkey and Simian Army tools
• DNS Management using Route 53
• High availability Storage and data replication strategies
• Managing Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and secure networking across high availability configurations
• Business benefits and availability measures (SLA’s) in high availability environments