Many franchise brands continue to struggle to define their presence on social media and outline an effective strategy in a world that constantly changes. Getting the franchisee network to adopt a new system that produces quantifiable results often presents another hurdle in the process.
This webinar hosted by Google’s Wildfire Social Media Team and Location3 Media will help franchise systems address the following social media challenges at the national and local level:
- Balancing Corporate messaging with consumers’ desire for local voice, content and connection
- Trusting local managers and store owners to represent the brand
- Store-level resources, time, training and turnover
- Ability to create content and manage engagement at the local level
- Centralized reporting for all social channels across all stores
Insights and Reporting (i.e. What?, Why? So What?, Now What?)
- Consistently evolving marketing channel
- Perceived Costs
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.