Email marketing is proven to be one of the highest returns on investment a business owner or marketer can make today. On average, for every dollar invested in email marketing, the return is over $44.
However, there are differences between sending an email and sending a great email!
This SlideShare presentation covers:
- Subject line strategies that will get your email read
- 15 checkpoints to look for before you hit "Send"
- Ways to grow your email list
- The importance of your email copy and email design
- The characteristics of a successful email marketing campaign