Guatemala . This is a PowerPoint about Guatemala. Guatemala.
The Guatemalan flag.
- The Guatemalan flag is blue and white.
- The blue is on the sides and the white was in the middle.
- Population in Guatemala is thirteen million.
- Population in New Zealand is four million.
- There is nine million difference in population in the two countries.
- The area of Guatemala is forty two thousand and forty two square miles.
- The area of New Zealand is 104 427 square miles.
- The different area in the two countries is Sixty two thousand square miles.
Currency The currency in Guatemala is a Quetzal. A Quetzal is the same as 100 centavos.
The Capital of Guatemala.
- The capital of Guatemala is Guatemala city.
- Guatemala is hilly and flat.
- Some of the hills in Guatemala are volcanoes, some are active.
- The surrounding countries are Belize, Mexico and Honduras.
- Black beans and Tortillas are the most popular foods.
- The most popular fast food restaurant is Pollo Campero.
School in Guatemala
- The languages they learn are Spanish and English since kindergarten.
- Older kids than kindergarteners learn a third language like French or German.
Credits (thank you)
- Thank you Miss Knight for this project.
- Another big thank you to Angelica for giving us the answers we needed to finish the project.
- We had lots of fun doing this project.
- We learnt a lot of new things about Guatemala.
- We are looking forward to our next project.