Most of today’s content strategies involve publishing hundred of bits of content per month across social networks, without any cohesive story or narrative behind the content. These random pieces of information tell a story to your fans and customers, whether intended or not.
Are you telling the right brand story? This hands-on session will help you:
· Identify the genre or type of story that you want to tell
· Develop a monthly story arc in your content calendar
· Create compelling, interesting characters your customers will want to engage
· Invite your customers to be in your story
· Frame your story within the Facebook Timeline layout
Presented by Liveworld at SXSW Interactive 2013 by Mark Williams and Carri Bugbee