On November 10, 2009, LiveWorld hosted a one-hour webinar: "Social Everywhere 2010: How to Get Your Customers to Engage with You - on Your Site, on Facebook, and Across the Web."
The three main presenters were Jeremiah Owyang, partner at the Altimeter Group; Peter Friedman, chairman and CEO of LiveWorld, Inc.; and Jennifer Gordon, global advertising director for the Campbell Soup Company. LiveWorld's Bryan Person moderated the event.
The webinar included a disucssion of these topics:
1) How brand marketers can cope in an era where every web page is social
2) What disruptive tools like Facebook Connect and Google Sidewiki mean for brand markeers and the future of corporate websites
3) Why social brand flow represents the optimal process for brands to use when connecting to their customers--no matter where they spend their time on the social web
4) How brands should think about the "build vs. join" question for online communities and customer engagement
5) How Campbell's used community feedback to raise awareness for a new product