LivePerson Developers is proud to host a meetup about A/B testing by Shlomo Lahav, Chief Scientist at LivePerson.
The lecture will focus on testing and the ability to deduct conclusions, especially in the web.
- What is an A/B test?
- How to construct an A/B test properly?
- What are the metrics that can be used?
- Can the results be miss leading?
- Errors: bias and statistical errors
- First and second type errors
- Measuring lift, why lift is a biased measure.
- Is it possible to change the test settings during the test?
- How to run a multivariate testing effectively?