Today’s banking customers want much more than a place to store and access their cash. They want help with financial planning, tracking, and goal-setting and are increasingly tapping alternative …
Today’s banking customers want much more than a place to store and access their cash. They want help with financial planning, tracking, and goal-setting and are increasingly tapping alternative institutions for that help. Unregulated innovators like Google Wallet and PayPal are stepping in and putting increasing pressure on banks to adapt—or die.
Meanwhile, financial services firms have been slow to innovate, still stuck on strategies for increasing branch visits. In turn, the influence they have over the personal lives of their customers is waning fast. As we run headlong into a digital-first future, how can financial service firms remain relevant?
Download this slide deck from Lithium and learn:
1. Why social customer experience is fast becoming an important battle ground for the financial service industry.
2. How financial service firms use social for marketing, customer care and service innovation.
3. Which banks, credit card and insurance companies do social right, do it best—and how.
4. The returns financial service firms are getting from social.
5. Social strategies and best practices financial service firms can deploy today to get in the game.