Seo basics, part 4. SEO link building
by Link-Assistant.Com on Jun 11, 2013
- 762 views
SEO Basics Part 4: SEO Link Building ...
SEO Basics Part 4: SEO Link Building
What are backlinks and why your website needs them to perform better in Google and other search engines? How do you build high-quality backlinks to your site and stay clear of Google Penguin?
Read about this and other secrets of link building in SEO Basics Part 4!
From the practical guide, you will learn:
- What backlink quality factors SEOs normally consider in a link building campaign;
- What is a smart way to use keywords in anchor texts?
- What is Google PageRank and why one should try to get links from sites with higher PR;
- How the number of outgoing links on a page affects PageRank passed from that page;
- Why the domain age of linking sites is important;
- How to avoid getting slammed by Google’s Penguin update;
- Ways of attracting backlinks to your site;
- How to use guest blogging for SEO;
- How you can get power bloggers to write about you;
- How to build links by commenting at blogs and forums;
- What link bait hooks you can use to entice back-linking;
- How to use social media for link building;
- How to get traffic with paid links;
- And, what SEO software you can use for backlink research, competition analysis and link management!
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views