Seo basics, part 2. Onpage SEO audit
by Link-Assistant.Com on Jun 06, 2013
- 703 views
SEO Basics Part 2: On-Page SEO Audit ...
SEO Basics Part 2: On-Page SEO Audit
How do you get a website indexed in the search engines? And how do you make sure it has a search engine-friendly structure?
Read about this and more in SEO Basics Part 2!
The presentation contains concise advice on:
- How to submit your site to Google and other search engines
- How to learn which of your pages are indexed by the search engines
- How to check your site for accessibility and crawlability issues
- What an XML sitemap is and how to create one
- The purpose of a robots.txt file
- Dynamic URLs vs Static URLs
- How to make sure your site has SEO-friendly navigation
- Means of diagnosing broken links
- What internal duplicate content is and how to deal with it
- How to check your site for HTML and CSS errors
- And, what on-page SEO software can help you perform an all-round SEO audit or your site.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views