“appetite for and enthusiastic response to innovative
- Xu & Moloney, 2011
“captured their attention and motivated their work”
- Schroeder, 2008
“the students really seem to pay more attention
- Knight, 2003
Article about significance
of Pete Seeger
Pete Seeger Recording
Book about population
changes in Detroit
Experiment to treat depression
by introducing meditation
Book about medicinal benefits
Slide background by Evelyn Flint
• Ball, B. (2003). Teaching and learning mathematics with an interactive whiteboard. Micromath: A Journal of the Association of Teachers of Mathematics
• Betcher, C., & Lee, M. (2009). The interactive whiteboard revolution: Teaching with IWBs. Camberwell, Australia: ACER Press.
• Glover, D., Miller, D., Averis, D., & Door, V. (2005).The interactive whiteboard: A literature survey. Technology, Pedagogy & Education, 14(2), 155-
• Glover, D., Miller, D., Averis, D., & Door, V. (2007). The evolution of an effective pedagogy for teachers using the interactive whiteboard in
mathematics and modern languages: An empirical analysis from the secondary sector. Learning, Media, & Technology, 32(1), 5-20.
• Kearney, M., & Schuck, S. (2008).Exploring pedagogy with interactive whiteboards in Australian schools. Australian Educational Computing 23(1),8-14
• Knight, E. (2003). How smart is a SMART board for an academic library? Using an electronic whiteboard for research instruction. Kentucky Libraries
• Ochoa, M.N., & Caswell, T. (2012). SPEC kit 328: Collaborative teaching and learning tools. Washington DC: Association of Research Libraries.
• Schroeder, R. (2007). Active learning with interactive whiteboards: A literature review and case study for college freshmen. Communications in
Information Literacy 1(2), 64-73.
• Xu, H.L., & Moloney, R. (2011). “It makes the whole learning experience better”: Student feedback on the use of the interactive whiteboard in learning
Chinese at the tertiary level. Asian Social Science 7(11), 20-34.
• Young, J. (2002). „Electronic whiteboards‟ add flexibility to classrooms. Chronicle of Higher Education, 48(22), A36.
• Young, J. (2006). Better technology in high schools raises students‟ expectations. Chronicle of Higher Education, 53(5), A31.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.