8. Hours Spent Visiting Exhibits?8.3 hours / 2.4 days
9. Beneﬁts?• Prospects PAY for the opportunity to meet face-to- face with you• Catch up on industry news and education• Show-and-tell complex technologies and sophisticated products• Competition• Leads!• What else?
10. "Microsoft was made by shows like CES..."
11. • Exhibit Design / Materials / Technology• Flooring• Lighting• Interactive Media• Social Media• Lead Generation technologies• Exhibit Rentals• International Exhibit Opportunities
12. Large format Fabric Its EVERWHERE!
13. Whats so great about fabric?• Vibrant and seamless printing• Cost effective to print, package, and ship to trade shows.• Easy to assemble, saves on labor• Durable, washable• Organic shapes allows for creativity
14. Cool, Clean, Organic, Targeted
15. Trade Show Tip Buy a wastebasket!• cost to purchase at Home Depot - $9.00• Typical cost to rent from General Contractor (Freeman). $25-$35 per show
16. Trade Show TipDont ship small packages direct to show site• Ship 20 lb box FedEx Overnight @ $100• Freeman charges $53 "special handling" fee for package less than 30 lbs.• Material handling charge @ $114 minimum charge per piece for special handling• $100 + $53 + $114 = $267• ship to hotel saves $167 (just 1 package!)• Anything shipped via UPS, FedEx, Airborne Express, DHL is considered special handling
17. Trade Show Tip• put multiple packages on skid to avoid special handling when shipping direct- to-show
18. Trade Show Tip• Make deadline for ADVANCE PRICE on show orders• Electric, carpet rental, lead generation, cleaning, ﬂoral, etc....• 15% to 20%
19. Trade Show Tip• Ship to advance warehouse• Cost is higher, but.....• Saves on detention time• Saves on over-time off-loading• Easier to track• everything in booth space when you get there
20. Trade Show Tip• Turn in bill of lading at freight desk with carrier name• Freight carrier cannot miss check- in!• Designated show carrier is not your friend!• Forced Freight?
21. Trade Show Tip• Put time in schedule to follow up on leads.....• Follow up on leads• Value of lead is reduced after 1 week....• Personal contacts are memorable and impressive
22. LOOK, IN THE AIR...
23. Look Down!
24. Trade Show Tip• Pre-show marketing can extend the "life" of event• Better chance of attendees ﬁnding you at show• E-mail, snail mail, twitter, Facebook, phone, website, etc...• Tell them where, when, why?