Be the first to like this
Religious or not, most people live by a set of rules or guidelines that steer them through life. When it comes to living responsibly, good credit is among the top concerns of the financially-minded. Keep the following commandments in mind as you begin your credit repair journey.
1. Thou Shall Protect Your Consumer Rights.
2. Thou Shalt Not Miss Payments.
3. Thou Shall Utilize.
4. Thou Shalt Not “Debt Surf.”
5. Thou Shall Honor Thy Cosigner.
6. Thou Shalt Not Rest In Credit Repair.
7. Thou Shall Honor Thy Savings Account.
8. Thou Shall Prove Thy Worthiness.
9. Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor’s House.
10. Thou Shall Honor Thy Credit Repair Goals.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.