AlthoughSo thatByIfBecauseAfterSinceOwing toProvided thatIn the hope thatInstead ofWhileHoweverDue toRegardless ofIn order toThereforeRather than
1. The problem of informal market becomesmore complexWhy?Because of existing difficulties to measure aphenomenonWhat kind of phenomenon?That is currently estimated to have reached 20%of Mexico’s economic activity
2. The state will have to give some form ofworker compensationUnder which condition?Unless unemployment levels fall,For what purpose?So that the domestic market can revive
3. Marx agrees with Keynesthat saving may be greater than plannedinvestmentWhat kind of investment?Which will lead to unemploymentIn spite of what?However he stresses that this is a problemwhat kind of problem?which results from capitalist behaviorand the distribution of income
4. Doubling the money… will only serve to raiseprices where?in the hands of everybodyIn spite of what?While an increased amount of money… will onlymake him better offwhere?in the hands of one person
5. Productivity levels will have to increaseHow? By other meansUnder which condition?Regardless of Mexico’s low wage comparativeadvantageUnder what condition?If the country really wants to developWhen?In the long term
6. There is an enormous number of streetvendorswhere? In MexicoIn spite o f what? where?While in Italy there is a large number of small orfamily businesses
7. Unemployment reduction policies should beintroducedIn spite of what?Although unemployment is minimalunder which condition?If employment in the informal market is consideredIn spite of what?Even though they tend to accelerate the economy,produce increased inflation and distort the labormarket even further
8. The presence of an underground economycan have a positive impact since it activatescertain markets’ functionalities so that somestagnant resources are used.
8. The presence of an underground economycan have a positive impactWhy?since it activates certain markets’ functionalitiesWhat will be the result / for what purpose?so that some stagnant resources are used.
9. In order to finance global economic activities,the government would be forced to increasetaxes that can cause an expansion of theunderground economy and thereby a viciouscircle is created.
9.For what purpose?In order to finance global economic activities,the government would be forced to increase taxesWhat kind of taxesthat can cause an expansion of the underground economyWhat will be the result?and thereby a vicious circle is created.
10. To achieve favorable trade balancees, themajor European countries in the 18th centurysought to acquire colonies which it wasthought could provide the “mother country”with cheap labor and raw materials.
10.For what purpose?To achieve favorable trade balances,when? in the 18th centurythe major European countries sought to acquire coloniesWhat kind of colonies?which it was thought could provide the “mother country”How could it provide them?with cheap labor and raw materials.
• Listening: valuing all contributions• Asking questions: making sense of your ownunderstanding• Explaining by telling how and why• Helping others• Sharing knowledge and reasoning• Finding out what others think• Reflecting on and making use of what has been said• Being concise• Giving reasons for ideas• Allowing everyone to contribute• Learn the way you’ll work.