Global Shop, April 2013
by Leo Burnett on Apr 16, 2013
- 2,281 views
Winning with Shoppers Today: Understanding How People Shop ...
Winning with Shoppers Today: Understanding How People Shop
All across the industry, retailers and brands are asking, “How do I effectively market to shoppers today?” It’s a good question to ask. Effective marketing begins by understanding people and their behavior. How and why do people shop the way that they do?
Meet today’s shopper. PeopleShop takes a close look at more than 13,000 shoppers across Europe and North America to better understand shopper behaviors and motivations. Shopping journeys have become much more complex. Emerging channels have shifted shopping patterns. Consumer segments, such as Latinos, have become much more dominant and therefore important.
This presentation provides an in-depth understanding of:
· How shoppers think and act differently in different countries
· The six important shopper archetypes and how their shopping needs and channels vary
· How shopping behavior varies depending on the category and the risk/reward associated with a purchase in the category
· Latino shoppers, the importance of this group and how to effectively influence their purchases
· Shopper journeys today, trends in online and offline shopping, and how to effectively reach shoppers across channels
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views