1. Let’s seea silent filmWORKING WITH WRITING & VOCABULARY
2. What are we going to do?• We are going to watch a short film without sound!• Try to guess what happens in the short film and remember to take notes!• We are going to describe how the characters of the film feel (with a list of new words) and write them in order.• We are going to watch the short film again.• You are going to write the best version of your story using your notes and new words.• Finally, think about the end of the story !
3. Short film: FOR THE BIRDS!
4. What do you think that happens on the film? • Suddenly • Finally... • I think (that)... • It is a film about...• Because... • Then
5. Describing characters’ feelings: what do you think they are feeling?•• Tired Frightened• Relaxed • Shocked• Angry • Nosy• Excited • Stressed• Furious • Happy• Sociable • Uncomfortable• Curious • Malicious• Laughing at somebody • Scared • Funny • Embarrased
6. PART 1:WHAT ARETHEY FEELING?
7. PART 2: WHAT ARE THEY FEELING?
8. PART 3: WHAT ARETHEY FEELING?
9. PART 4: WHAT ARETHEY FEELING?
10. WRITING THE BEST VERSION OF YOUR STORY• Think about how are gou going to order the story. - “How am I going to start?” - “How will I tell the development?” - “How am I going to finish it?” The story is not finished so invent an ending for the story in a couple of sentences !!• Revise your last version to be sure that there are not mistakes.