1. HAPPINESS ?!... Though we all know what happiness is, achieving it remains a mystery to most of us
2. Scientist s say that happiness is right at your fingertips. You can strengthen and develop it, much like a muscle.
3. “ Research shows that our ability to experience happiness is 50 % influenced by genetics, 10% by events, and 40 %by intention,” says Prof Dan Baker
4. One of the easiest ways to achieve happiness is to break free of daily stressors and focus on the little things in life that bring you joy.
5. simple steps to be happy <ul><li>PLAY UP YOUR STRENGTHS </li></ul><ul><li>Focus on your assets rather than trying to compensate for your weaknesses . </li></ul><ul><li>If you’re not sure where your talents lie, pay attention to the compliments you receive. </li></ul><ul><li>The more you talk about your strong points, the more real they become, the better you feel. </li></ul>
6. SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE <ul><li>Money doesn’t buy happiness. </li></ul><ul><li>avoid thinking about material possessions </li></ul>
7. GET A HOBBY <ul><li>You love painting , making photo or digging in your garden find time for it. </li></ul><ul><li>You don’t have to paint like Picasso to feel the effect. </li></ul>
8. ACCEPT THAT SOME PEOPLE WON'T LIKE YOU <ul><li>Next time you find yourself worrying over a comment made against you, pause for a moment and recall the last compliment you received from someone you trust. </li></ul>
9. DECIDE, AND THEN MOVE ON <ul><li>“ Say to yourself that good enough is good enough,” suggests Schwartz. </li></ul><ul><li>Finally, arbitrarily limit your options — whether you’re searching for a soul mate or a sole mate. “Make a rule: Three online profiles and I pick, or two shops and I decide.” </li></ul>
10. SILENCE TOXIC SELF-TALK <ul><li>Don’t think about your past mistakes, don’t stress yourself </li></ul><ul><li>Do something active and you’ll be forced to refocus: go for a run, or clean out . </li></ul>
11. WIDEN YOUR CIRCLE OF FRIENDS <ul><li>Relationships with close friends are one of the best vehicles to happiness. </li></ul><ul><li>Research shows that friends keep us healthy, reduce anxiety, and even foster longevity </li></ul>
12. ACCENTUATE THE GOOD <ul><li>notice what’s right in our lives instead of what’s wrong </li></ul><ul><li>Make yourself happy by noticing the good that’s already there. </li></ul>
13. MOVE IT! <ul><li>Regular exercise is definitely a mood-booster. </li></ul>
14. MATCH YOUR INTENTIONS TO YOUR ACTIONS <ul><li>When researchers from the University of Georgia examined the lives of people who reached 100, they found one of the most common things the centenarians shared was a sense of purpose they continued to pursue. </li></ul>
15. And now ,do you want to be happy? If yes ,forget all rules, do what you want and what you like!!!! Be happy!!