John Medina “Brain Rules” – Vision trumps all other senses
1. INFOGRAPHICS FORLAWYERSAllison C. Shields,Legal Ease Consulting, Inc.
2. INTRODUCTION – ALLISON C. SHIELDS President, Legal Ease Consulting, Inc. Practice Management, Productivity,Marketing and Business Development forLawyers Services include individual coaching,training, assessments & surveys,business and marketing strategy andsocial media Practicing lawyer for over 15 years Former law firm Administrative Partner Co-author, LinkedIn in One Hour forLawyers, and Facebook in One Hour forLawyers, published by the American BarAssociation
3. • The importance of visuals• What are infographics?• Why you should consider infographics• How you might use infographics• Examples• ResourcesWHAT WE’LL BE DISCUSSING
4. • “On demand”• Overwhelmed byinformation• Short attentionspansTHE WORLD NOW
5. 60% of people arevisual learners90% of information coming to thebrain is visual