1. What is mobile? Is it only for ………. Texting? Calling? Personal? Tedious input? Privacy? Focused attention? No……….
2. No, it is no longer just this…….!!!!
3. Mobile brings massive changes in our lives…..
4. How did we interact with people, place and things and how do we do now?
5. We went to library for knowledge. .
6. Now we check it on mobile.
7. We used to go to club or café for networking.
8. Now we call it Social Networking. We are not away from social friend if we have mobile. And we feel like to be connected anywhere, anytime.
9. We wanted to consume and we went to a shop.
10. And now we use m-shopping.
11. Can’t we call it e-Menu? It is a new restaurant technology for mobile.
12. And even we don’t need to wait in the queue for bill payment. Shop owner will collect the payments using their Direct Billing API.
13. Who said it is next generation Smartphone? Phew! Our generation will have this phone in next few days.
14. So there is a paradigm shift in our social behavior and expectation… And what made it happen?
15. Even these apps went to mainstream advertisement. Now Apps are everywhere; be it newspaper, TV or billboard. Waiting to see when apps are put to bedroom, kitchen! Apps! Apps! and Apps!
16. Thus yesterday’s smart phone became today’s feature phone. Thus yesterday’s smart phone became today’s feature phone.
17. Not, it is gradually becoming a commodity for the purpose of gamming, business management, data access, lifestyle management and so many moves. Do you think, these mobile apps are just extension of existing web services? Is constant connectivity only the demand these days?
18. What may it happen in Mobile? <ul><li>Mobile money transfer – say ‘NO’ wallet manufacturer? </li></ul><ul><li>Mobile Printing – that is about to come! </li></ul><ul><li>Location based advertisement – so classified advertise in newspaper will be forgotten </li></ul><ul><li>Data and document networks – is not it you are looking for? </li></ul>So mobile is going to be your digital identity… right?
19. And mobile is going to be a common place for people to be in many places at once.