1. A showcase of current opportunities in offshore financial sales …
2. So what’s all the fuss about?In 2006, almost one in 10 British citizens were living overseas, according to a study of peoplecoming in and out of the UK. Studies by the Institute for Public Policy Research, published onthe BBC News website, indicate that at least 5.5m British-born people live abroad. That figureshas now almost tripled in 6 years. Figures suggest the rate of departure has been so greatthat population falls are only masked by immigration. While Australia and Spain are the toplocations, increasing numbers are heading to major Asian economies for increased jobprospects, pay and better way of life.According to the Daily Mail in 2012, Nine out of ten expats are so glad to be gone! The grassreally is greener for expats. Nine out of ten say their quality of life has improved - earningmore and enjoying better conditions than they would have in Britain. On average, pay formanagers and professionals who choose to work abroad is up to £20,000 higher than theywould get here. The findings from a study by NatWest underline the reasons why emigrationamong Britons has reached record highs. It suggests that the attractions for talented andable workers of quitting Britain are strengthening during the recession as private sector wagesstagnate and public services threaten to deteriorate.More than 200,000 British citizens left the country to live abroad in 2006, followed by another169,000 in 2007. But in 2007 only 75,000 Britons who had been living or working in a foreigncountry chose to return - again a record low.The banks Quality of Life report said that 19 per cent of those working abroad currentlyintend to come back to Britain at some time, down from more than a quarter, 26 per cent,two years ago. It said: When it comes to living and working overseas the advantages comethick and fast. Working hours are far less intensive and expats say they manage to achieve abetter work/life balance with much more leisure time.Professional expats can earn significantly more than their peers back home. On average anexpat professionals salary is up to £20,000 higher than their UK counterparts.‘
3. Did you know, there are 748,010 British expats living in the EU?We have opportunities to work for large corporate brands orthe option to work more independently as part of a networkanywhere in Europe
4. SPAIN - Barcelona, Madrid, Costa del Sol,MurciaOne of Europe’s best International Financial Houses is recruitingexperienced Financial Adviser candidates for:·MADRID ITALY – Milan / Rome·BARCELONA·MALLORCA This is a tremendous opportunity to work with one of the fastest-·MURCIA growing and best respected of our Flagship European Clients.·COSTA DEL SOL They pay top rates of commission and trail from day one.This award-winning client is seeking ambitious, driven, enthusiastic ·Fantastic International reputation achieved through ethicaland committed IFA/Financial Adviser candidates. You should be a advice to valued clientsqualified and experienced IFA/Financial Adviser – either working in ·Extensive advertising and sponsorship of high profile eventsone of the locations mentioned or with strong links to the area – in ·Great opportunity to start earning commissions very quicklyeither case you will be the type of person who is able to build Working as a Wealth Manager with this Company is a fantasticstrong relationships and convert these into repeat business. opportunity for an experienced Financial Sales Professional/You will be allied with a company with one of the strongest names Wealth Manager to earn a very substantial income with ain expat financial services, ethical, respected and successful with company whose ethics match their desire for growth.excellent marketing and back-office support. ·Experienced in Financial sales or Wealth ManagementAs an IFA/Financial Adviser with this client you will benefit from: ·Already located and working in Financial Sales in Italy·A first-class brand with a reputation to enhance your own skills ·Prepared to re locate to Italy·The opportunity to earn uncapped commissions with trail ·Enjoy working at the coal face in a fast paced environment·Fantastic range of product providers ·Desire to earn very high uncapped commissions based on their·On-going Training and Support own success·Links with some of the most prestigious of events, venues andorganisations·Advertising and back-office support·A fantastic lifestyle upgrade in a beautiful location
5. Financial Services Co-ordinator - ROME AMSTERDAM & THE HAGUESalary : Uncapped commission, first year OTE £60,000 Salary : OTE £100K + CommissionOne of Europes best known and respected companies is looking 6/7 qualified appointments provided per week makes this one ofto recruit a Co-ordinator for their new Rome office. Based in the the best Wealth Manager roles available. Our client, a well-historic city of Rome you will be working with a team of Financial established and successful Financial Services company are lookingConsultants with the career path available for you to become a to Recruit Wealth Managers / Financial Advisers to join theirConsultant too. The company offers a range of financial services to expanding operation in Amsterdam. The company’s growth isbusinesses and families right across Italy. organic and very impressive with a well established reputation forThe role of Co-ordinator is a key role within the company. You will excellence in this market place.be responsible for working with potential and existing clients and Key particulars of the Wealth Manager opportunity.supporting the team of experienced Financial Consultants in ·Support from sales coordinators in lead generation, appointmentdeveloping their network of clients. You will be proactively seeking making and back office adminnew clients and booking appointments over the telephone for ·Fantastic International reputation achieved through ethicalConsultants to attend, whilst offering hands on assistance in their advice to valued clientsday to day work. ·Extensive advertising and sponsorship of high profile eventsPerhaps one of the best things about this opportunity though is that Working as a Wealth Manager with this Company is a fantasticif offers a true career development path. The client prides opportunity for experienced Financial Sales professionals to earn athemselves on the training of staff and developing them to be the very substantial income with a company whose ethics match theirstars of the future. desire for growth.Their training program will set you up for a fantastic future in Applications for the role of Wealth Manager would be mostfinancial services. If successful, within 12 months you could be welcome from those who areearning in excess of £150,000 per year once you qualify as a ·Experienced in Financial sales or Wealth ManagementWealth Manager, or as an Office Manager where you will have the ·Already located and working in Financial Sales in Holland oropportunity to earn an override on the team performance. prepared to re locate to HollandTo apply for the role of you need: ·Enjoy working at the coal face in a fast paced environment·A strong track record in telesales or outbound sales ·Desire to earn very high uncapped commissions based on their·Excellent professional communication style own success·Bags of self-confidence·Good diary and time-management skills·Determination to hit targets·Energy and passion for Financial Services and Sales·A real desire to develop your career with a top companyThe reward package will see you achieve earnings of up to £60,000in year one, with unlimited potential for more.
6. GENEVA & FRANKFURT - Financial Sales AMSTERDAM & THE HAGUESalary : Realistic OTE £150,000 Salary : OTE £150KAn outstanding opportunity has arisen for a qualified IFA/Financial 6/7 qualified appointments provided per week makes this one ofPlanner to join an exceptional Financial Planning company with the best Wealth Manager roles available. Our client, a well-offices in Geneva. established and successful Financial Services company are lookingThe company is internationally respected and noted for its to Recruit Wealth Managers / Financial Advisers to join theirvital, impartial wealth management and financial planning advice expanding operation in Amsterdam. The company’s growth isto international expatriates and Geneva is one of their primary organic and very impressive with a well established reputation forlocations for the next stage in your already spectacular career. excellence in this market place.Fully regulated and licensed in this very lucrative and well Key particulars of the Wealth Manager opportunity.established location, the company is established, stable and ·Support from sales coordinators in lead generation, appointmentreliable with minimum staff turnover – unusual in this very fluid making and back office adminindustry. ·Fantastic International reputation achieved through ethicalApplicants for the role will undergo a stringent selection process advice to valued clientswhere amongst other key qualities they will be examined for ·Extensive advertising and sponsorship of high profile eventsexcellent communication Working as a Wealth Manager with this Company is a fantasticskills, honesty, determination, dependability and integrity. opportunity for experienced Financial Sales professionals to earn aYou will be able to achieve the levels of success you deserve very substantial income with a company whose ethics match theirthrough a partnership with this respectful and supportive company. desire for growth.· You will be a highly experienced, qualified IFA/Financial Applications for the role of Wealth Manager would be mostPlanner either UK based (FSA registered) or already based welcome from those who areoverseas. ·Experienced in Financial sales or Wealth Management· You will have experience in the industry and preferably the ·Already located and working in Financial Sales in Holland orregion.. prepared to re locate to Holland· You will be a ‘hunter’ profile, willing and able to develop ·Enjoy working at the coal face in a fast paced environmentleads and follow referral streams to develop your client base. ·Desire to earn very high uncapped commissions based on their· You will be keen to grow your client base and earnings own successand, if appropriate, perhaps consider the career-developmentopportunities open to you with this company – as they grow andexpand the need for senior positions increases too.Finally, development and mentoring are integral with this company– you will be part of an organisation that understand that theirsuccess is built on your success and the management team areincentivised to ensure you succeed from the off.
7. FRANCE - Bordeaux / DordogneSalary : Uncapped commissions and trail OTE Year 1 £100,000+)One of Europe’s best International Financial Houses has asked us tofind first-class, experienced IFA/Financial Adviser candidates for:·BORDEAUX·DORDOGNE·This award-winning client is seeking ambitious, driven, enthusiasticand committed IFA/Financial Adviser candidates.You should be a qualified and experienced IFA/Financial Adviser –either working in one of the locations mentioned or with strong linksto the area – in either case you will be the type of person who isable to build strong relationships and convert these into repeatbusiness.You will be allied with a company with one of the strongest namesin expat financial services, ethical, respected and successful withexcellent marketing and back-office support.As an IFA/Financial Adviser with this client you will benefit from:·A first-class brand with a reputation to enhance your own skills·The opportunity to earn uncapped commissions with trail·Fantastic range of product providers·On-going Training and Support·Links with some of the most prestigious of events, venues andorganisations·Advertising and back-office support·A fantastic lifestyle upgrade in a beautiful location
8. In the United Arab Emirates, expatriates make up more than70% of the total populationEx-pats and HNW individuals are still attracted to live and work in Dubai for all of the followingreasons: Robust, open economy – still exceptionally strong by comparison with most of theworld. Secure and stable – politically stable with sound economic policy, Dubai is rated one ofthe two top cities in the Middle East for quality of life. Tax-free earnings! Proximity to growingregions such as India and China promoting significant trading opportunities.Excellent infrastructure – telecoms, internet, roads, ports and airports are truly world-class.For all of the above reasons many multi-national companies have a base here.For those looking for a retirement strategy then Qatar may be the place for you. The market inQatar is very buoyant. Qatar’s economy grew by over 19% in 2010 making it the fastest in theworld at that time. There are much fewer Financial Planning companies operating in Qatarthan say the UAE and even fewer properly licensed to do so – this makes the opportunity moreattractive still as there is less intense canvassing of the same potential clients.
9. DUBAI – EXPERIENCED OFFSHORE ADVISOROur client is currently looking to expand its team of financialadvisers in Al Ain, Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah.They work differently from many of the larger brokerages in theregion in that they do not have the numerous layers ofmanagement that many other brokerages do.Because they do not have all the auxiliary costs of the larger DUBAI / QATARbrokerage, they can pay consultants more than the industry An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a qualified IFA/Financialaverage. Planner to join an exceptional Financial Planning company with offices in Qatar and DubaiIf you are a financial consultant and have...Full UK CeFA, FPC or equivalent qualifications The company is internationally respected and noted for its vital,At 2 years offshore experience preferably in the UAE but other impartial wealth management and financial planning advice toregions considered international expatriates and Qatar is one of their primary locationsThe intention of remaining in the UAE for the foreseeable future for the next stage in your already spectacular career.An unblemished sales record Fully regulated and licensed in this very lucrative and equally... and can obtain character references from two financial challenging location, the company is established, stable andinstitutions, this is what our client can offer: reliable with minimum staff turnover – unusual in this very fluid industry.Market leading commission. 100% of base commission (i.e. 3xnotional) for indemnified commissions and 75% of all renewal, trail You must be a qualified advisor to work in Qatar. Qatar inand non-indemnified commissions; i.e. if you are on 80% particular, unlike many of the Gulf countries and states, has toughcommission now, they pay 25% more from day one! regulation and requires Financial Planners to demonstrate theirFortnightly pay ethics and qualifications from the off. Please do not apply for thisAll your clients and prospects can receive their highly praised role is you are not able to withstand this stringent process andmonthly newsletter and mail shots; an excellent way to generate come out the other side with flying colours!extra warm leads and referrals.A range of value added services designed to generate repeat Our client has a solid reputation in both locationsbusiness and referrals.Full administrative and sales support.The client also has an administration office with administrative andbroker support as well as ‘cloud’ sales, administration and pipelinesoftware which enables consultants and coordinators to instantlyaccess client details, synchronise diaries or check for pipelineupdates; 24 hours a day from anywhere in the world.A consultant on 80% who earns $200,000 a year at present, wouldearn over $250,000 per annum with this client!
10. Asia is the largest continent on planet Earth, and also the mostpopulous one. Four billion people strong, Asia accounts for 60 percentof the world’s population. For the other 40 percent, Asia represents aculturally rich and exotic place, where people can go to enrich theirlife, and grow as a person.http://www.labourmobility.com/2011-top-cities-to-live-and-work-abroad-in-asia/
11. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR –WEALTH MANAGER - SHANGHAI & BEIJING SHANGHAIOne of Chinas longest serving financial advisory companies is The successful candidate will be part of a team working withOur Clients international operations were founded in 1994 on the directly with Senior Advisors. The role involves prospectingprinciples of trust, professionalism and partnership. We have built our appointments - leads will be provided along with ongoing supportbusiness by implementing these principles to benefit expatriates and development with an opportunity to advance to Traineearound the world. As independent financial consultants, they provide Advisor based on performance.unbiased advice and access to the world’s top investmentmanagement groups. The successful candidate will be ambitious and personable with aRole profile: proven track record in prospecting and generating new business.We are currently recruiting experienced and qualified Advisors to workin financial planning and wealth management services. Alternatively, About the company:if you can clearly demonstrate success in a sales environment and areeager to start a career in finance you will be considered. · A refined, professional company with an excellent reputationSupport: and brandOur Client is a fully licensed Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise (WFOE) · Established and well managed (oldest expatriate IFA inmaintaining full legal recognition and framework in all areas of the China)world they operate in. · High quality adviceThey offer the following support and services to their international · High quality service (every new HNW client is personallyteam in Asia-Pacific Region: contacted by the FSP,MSP)· Payroll Department · Solid infrastructure· I.T. Department · Excellent offices· HR & Visa support · Dedicated IT/Payroll/Marketing· Marketing Department · Private client events and local sponsorships are run on a· Administration Support regular basis· Database Management support· Business Development Managers The ideal candidate will be energetic and enthusiastic:· Recruitment Department · Knows how to prospect· Sales Support team · Will work on a salary + commission basis· Technical Support Manager · Will appreciate the value of a lead· Client Services team · Willing to listen and be trained· Wealth Management ServiceThe Package: The client is offering a package for new recruits which mayThey are offering a package for new recruits to include: include:· Flights - reimbursed after a successful initial 3-month period· Accommodation - provided for up to 6 months Accommodation – provided for up to 6 months (if relocating from· Visa assistance overseas)Career Progression: £1,200 GBP / $2,000 USD monthly salary (tax free)· The role offers a defined career path for those wishing to progress - Performance related bonusthere are 4 stages of progression beginning with the role of Associate Salary Review after passing probationary period*and ultimately Partner. Full working Visa* 5 weeks Paid Holiday
12. WEALTH MANAGER - SHANGHAI / WEALTH MANAGER – HONG KONGBANGKOK / HONG KONG Established for more than 20 years in Hong Kong our client is one of "Hong Kong’s Most Valuable Companies 2010" and holds time-We are offering you the chance to work with one of South East Asia honoured relationships with HKSFC, HKCIB and MPFSA, Hong Kong’sand Chinas best known and best respected Financial Planning regulators. It is owned by its staff and, on a daily basis, worksorganisations. towards the vision:With offices in Shanghai, Thailand, Malaysia and Vietnam this A market-leading, client-driven, financial planning and wealthcompany has a reputation for excellence with their clients, and as a management consultancy.great place to work with their staff. "With a focus on holistic balance sheet management rather than product sales, we look to cement long-term advisory relationships with our clients."Are working in Financial Services as an IFA/Wealth/Manager/FinancialAdviser or have always aspired to be? ·Working from their Hong Kong Central OfficesHave you dreamed of a fantastic lifestyle in Asia, where your earnings ·Support from sales coordinators in lead generation, appointmentare high and the cost of living is low? making and back office adminWould you like to work in an office with full admin support? ·Basic salary of around $18,500HK per month if requiredSelling a range of top products from top providers? ·Flights - return flights package includedFor a company that is at the top of its game with an excellent ·Accommodation - deposit paid on your behalfreputation? ·Accommodation - costs split for the first 2 monthsWith fantastic ongoing training and support? ·Visa assistance ·Open database of Ex-Pats in Hong Kong to work fromThis is the company for you …Our client firmly believe that an IFA/Wealth Manager/Financial Adviser Our client provides the best of breed financial services toshould be willing and able to take the bull by the horns and develop individuals and small to medium-sized businesses. They are a fasttheir own business, but they also understand the need for support. That moving company and need smart, vibrant and energetic peopleis why they offer you the best range of products available in to join us. As a growth company they place considerableChina, along with: importance on our corporate values and encourage employees to fully embrace these values and incorporate them into their dailyTop levels of commissions and trail from day one. working life as a "culture of excellence":Fully serviced office environment with excellent back-office support. Must hold a relevant degree or financial qualificationsBrilliant ongoing training from product providers and top-producing Our ideal candidate will be energetic and enthusiasticconsultants to help you maximise every opportunity. Knows how to prospectOpportunities for advancement/senior roles going forward. Will appreciate the value of a leadThe client is looking for only the best IFA/Wealth Manager/Financial Willing to listen and be supportedAdviser candidates - those who wish to work hard as part of a verytight team, and to reap the rewards of their own efforts supported bya fantastic name in the industry.
13. SENIOR SALES MANAGER – HONG KONG We are currently recruiting an experienced and qualified Senior Sales Manager to manage a team of Wealth Managers in financial planning and wealth management services. A market-leading,CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – client-driven, financial planning and wealth management consultancy. They strive to attract and retain the best personnelHONG KONG available in the financial services sector. The company isBased in Hong Kong candidates will make and coordinate sales experienced in both onshore and offshore wealth managementappointments for the firms growing team of financial advisers. with particular expertise in building wealth, succession planning,Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills required. Must have wealth preservation and asset protection. With a focus on holisticfinancial services experience. balance sheet management rather than product sales, they look to cement long-term advisory relationships with clients.Our client is recognised as one of the most successful and regulatedindependent advisory businesses in the offshore industry. The successful candidate then will encompass the following: •Will be able to demonstrate a considerable track record ofThe role involves identifying and filtering leads as well as making and achievement in Sales Management, preferably gained directly incoordinating sales appointments for the growing team of financial the Financial Services industry, or from an associated industry.advisers. This role will suit an individual with a professional approach •5 years man-management as a minimum would be idealalongside strong leadership skills and a drive for success. Candidates •Either way, the candidate will be able to demonstrate significantrequire the ability to identify and follow up leads through; personal financial production as an Associate or Financial Adviserreferrals, networking and research. •Must hold a relevant degree or financial qualifications •Will have the required gravitas and charisma to be able toAn excellent telephone manner and the ability to work to deadlines manage a team of around 8 Wealth Managers, each of whomand targets will be expected. This role has a clear career path with have between 6 and 30 years’ experienceprogression to position of an adviser within 6 – 12 months, upon •Our ideal candidate will be energetic, enthusiastic, ambitious,obtaining CIB license salary will increase. This client’s advisers have approachable and drivenone of the best reputations in the industry. •Knows how to prospect, •Has aspiration for further development into new territories in theSalary of HK$10,000pm, plus top rate commissions to see earnings rise future, perhaps as Country/Territory Managerto circa HK$400k/year OTEWorld class organisation environment The Package:Excellent comprehensive training and development with own trainingacademy •Negotiable Basic Salary (although indicative £47,000 sterling perClearly defined career path annum)Salary will increase on qualification •Package of commissions and bonuses should see year one OTE as £180,000 to £200,000 sterling (includes production over-ride on team and personal production too) •Equity as a likely future benefit •Flights – return flights package included •Accommodation – deposit paid on your behalf •Accommodation – first month’s costs covered •Visa assistance
14. WEALTH MANAGER – MALAYSIA This prestigious and exceptionally stable client has been servicing the international expatriate community in Asia for the past 10 years. They assist their expatriate clients in anything as simple asSALES MANAGER – BANGKOK / THAILAND / opening an offshore bank account or obtaining an offshoreHONG KONG mortgage, through to discretionary portfolio management and estate planning.We are offering you the chance to work with one of South East Asia All Financial Consultants are qualified to the internationaland Chinas best known and best respected Financial Planning standards laid out by the Securities & Investment Institute oforganisations. London ICWM and/or by the appropriate financial services legislations laid out by the authority under which they areWith offices in Shanghai, Thailand, Malaysia and Vietnam this regulated.company has a reputation for excellence with their clients, and as agreat place to work with their staff. · Solid Marketing budget · Long-term strategy - the client owns their own offices.Recruiting Sales Manager position for leading financial advisory firm in · Multi-lingual websiteBangkok & Shanghai ... must have offshore financial experience ... · Truly international staff - currently they have German, French, Japanese, American, NZ and UK consultants.The Role: · Flat Management structureTo motivate and lead a team of 6 – 8 experienced Financial · Exceptional back office-administrationConsultants · Excellent reputationDuties will include, but not be limited to: The Candidate must be:· Leading the team by example in everything you do · Highly experienced, qualified IFA/Financial Planner already based overseas· Advising and coaching on sales strategies · Solid and stable experience (3 years minimum) in Financial Services,· Managing compliance · You will be a ‘hunter’ profile, willing and able to develop leads and follow referral streams to develop your client base.· Networking to grow the client base and value of funds undermanagement The Package· Develop your own book of business and personal sales · A draw of £1000UK is available for the first 3 months which in KL goes a long way when a one bedroom apartment in the city is only £300/month!You must be willing to work on a commission only basis with anegotiable override on the teams performance. · Top-Level commissions · Work Permits are provided
15. WEALTH MANAGER – MALAYSIA· Prestigious international brand in financial services· More than 20 years in the market· Supportive social and business network· Opportunity to trip in and out of neighbouring territories· Top commission rates· Flights paid· Co-ordinator support providing qualified appointments· Flat management structure - room to be yourself· Accommodation provided for first 3 monthsThey firmly believe that an IFA/Wealth Manager/Financial Adviser should bewilling and able to take the bull by the horns and develop their ownbusiness, but they also understand the need for support. That is why theylook to give you as much support as possible as per the above list - and itworks… when established you can expect to achieve as an IFA/FinancialAdviser/Consultant - Malaysia the kind of earnings many in the UK onlyaspire to - one consultant regularly achieves personal commissions of£50,000 per month and many others are earning £25,000 every month.The client is looking for only the best IFA/Wealth Manager/Financial Advisercandidates - those who wish to work hard as part of a very tight team, andto reap the rewards of their own efforts supported by a fantastic name inthe industry. You need to have experience in this tough, competitive industryand financial qualifications are necessary.
16. At once both a cinematic cityscape and a grimy urban front line, Riode Janeiro, known as the cidade maravilhosa (marvellous city), isnothing if not exhilarating. Flanked by gorgeous mountains, white-sandbeaches and verdant rainforests fronting deep blue sea, Rio occupiesone of the most spectacular settings of any metropolis in the world.Tack on one of the sexiest populations on the planet and you have anintoxicating tropical cocktail that leaves visitors punch-drunk onparadise – oh and lets not forget to mention business is booming there!
17. WEALTH MANAGER – RIO DE JANEIRO·This company offers the unique combination of an independent consultancy with the innovative strengthof an active international financial advisory with access to the worlds top funds, management groupsand an extensive range of investment products. Our client has their Head Office and Administrationcentre located in the vibrant and exciting city of Rio De Janeiro in Brazil. With 15 years of experience inSouth America and Africa, they work directly with AAA and AA+ European Financial Institutions with aworldwide client base from over 70 countries.Our client is interested in speaking with you if you are a talented individual with a solid sales pedigree andthe desire to achieve or exceed your ambition for success in the international financial services arena. Ifyou are passionate about your goals and dreams and willing to travel and live abroad then thisopportunity is for you - an independent financial consultancy with a reputation in the industry which issecond to none. A quality, service-orientated organisation delivering returns for you the consultant, alongwith their clients worldwide.The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:· An exceptional track record in a Sales Industry (international experience an advantage)· Superb customer service focus· Outstanding communication skills (spoken and written)· Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail· The ability to deal with people of different nationalities and at all levels (including director level)· Networking skills to gain trust and expand circles of influence· Learns fast and is willing to take challenges to help build a strong business.· Responsible with the ability to use own initiativeYou will be rewarded with an excellent commission structure to ensure that you are paid what you areworth and not limited by salary boundaries – it’s purposely commission based because our client is lookingto attract only the most dynamic, self-motivated, driven and successful achievers. First year OTE $180K –that’s based on pas adviser performance
18. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR FINANCIAL ANALYST – RIO DE JANEIRO RIO DE JANEIRO Business Development Managers to work with the existing team in·This company offer the unique combination of an independent Rio supporting the Financial Consultants with qualifiedconsultancy with the innovative strength of an active international appointments and diary management – this is a pivotal role for thefinancial advisory with access to the worlds top continued success of the company and a wonderful opportunityfunds, management groups and an extensive range of investment for the right candidate.products.With 15 years of experience in South America and Africa, they work The profile our client is seeking is as follows. An individual who can:directly with AAA and AA+ European Financial Institutions with a Deal with people of different nationalities.worldwide client base from over 70 countries. Networking to gain trust and expand circles of influence Learn fast and is willing to take challenges to help build a strongPrevious experience in a sales focused environment is business.essential, along with a professional, confident telephone manner. Previous experience in a sales focused contact environment isAnalyse and prepare financial operations/statements, maintain essential.accurate records in database, generating of reports and follow- Professional, confident telephone manner.ups of clients investment portfolios, monitoring Proactive in approach, highly driven and able to meet requiredperformance, updating spreadsheets of clients investments and deadlines and sales targets.funds. Demonstrate experience achieving (or exceeding) salesWill also follow up clients pending list weekly. goals/quotas. Make around 60/80 outbound calls per day to senior decisionThe position also entails the use of interpersonal skills to build strong makers and corporate contacts.relationships with Private Banking clients and good communication Take responsibility for your individual targets and be comfortableskills to deal with internal and external customers. engaging in conversations at director level.Strong Excel required (macro, VBA and pivot tables). In addition to the above the role will involve multi-faceted generalBe focussed and respect deadlines office support, support to specific projects in theKnowledge of investment policies, financial control and company, handling of private or sensitive corporate and clientaccounting analyses. information, cold calling campaigns converting leads intoFluent in English (written and spoken) appointments, overseeing and managing agendas and confirming meetings.You will be rewarded with:Salary of $2,000USD per month You will be provided with a number of existing client accounts toExcellent bonuses which will see potential earnings up to $50/60k manage, however generating new business is a key part of yourOTE tasks.All of the training you will need to make the best of this fantastic On top of a basic salary of $2k/month, you will be rewarded withopportunity will be provided for you. an excellent commission structure to ensure that you are paid what you are worth and not limited by salary boundaries. All of the training you will need to make the best of this fantastic opportunity will be provided for you.
19. Moscow is a city of superlatives. It boasts the most billionaires, the mostexpensive cups of coffee and – coming soon – the most colossalbuilding in the world.
20. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR– MOSCOWSalary : $1000 Guaranteed Commission per month, OTE $60000One of Europes best known and respected companies is lookingto recruit a Co-ordinator for their new Moscow office. Based in thehistoric city of Moscow you will be working with a team of Financial WEALTH MANAGER - MOSCOWConsultants with the career path available for you to become aConsultant too. The company’s growth is organic and very impressive with a wellThe company offers a range of financial services to businesses and established reputation for excellence in this market place.families right across Moscow. The role of Co-ordinator is a key rolewithin the company. You will be responsible for working with Key particulars of the Wealth Manager opportunity.potential and existing clients and supporting the team of ·Fantastic International reputation achieved through ethicalexperienced Financial Consultants in developing their network of advice to valued clientsclients. You will be proactively seeking new clients and booking ·Extensive advertising and sponsorship of high profile eventsappointments over the telephone for Consultants to attend, whilst Working as a Wealth Manager with this Company is a fantasticoffering hands on assistance in their day to day work. opportunity for experienced Financial Sales professionals to earn aPerhaps one of the best things about this opportunity though is that very substantial income with a company whose ethics match theirif offers a true career development path. The client prides desire for growth.themselves on the training of staff and developing them to be the Applications for the role of Wealth Manager would be moststars of the future. Their training program will set you up for a welcome from those who arefantastic future in financial services. If successful, within 12 months ·Experienced in Financial sales or Wealth Managementyou could be earning in excess of $150,000 per year once you ·Already located and working in Financial Sales in Holland orqualify as a Wealth Manager, or as an Office Manager where you prepared to re locate to Hollandwill have the opportunity to earn an override on the team ·Enjoy working at the coal face in a fast paced environmentperformance. ·Desire to earn very high uncapped commissions based on theirTo apply for the role of you need: own success·A strong track record in telesales or outbound sales·Excellent professional communication style Top rate commissions and especially suited to someone already·Bags of self-confidence familiar with the territory.·Good diary and time-management skills·Determination to hit targets·Energy and passion for Financial Services and Sales·A real desire to develop your career with a top companyThe reward package will see you achieve earnings of up to $60,000in year one, with unlimited potential for more.So, if you want to really kick-start your Financial Services career withone of the best financial packages and companies in themarket, in a vibrant location.