2. Myth 1 “Writing HTML is too slow” ?? In most cases, you don’t need to write HTML. You need to understand it.
3. Myth 2 “ I have a great WYSIWYG editor so I don't need HTML” There will always be times when you need to tweak HTML manually. WYSIWYG editors will never be perfect.
4. Myth 3 “ I am not good at programming so I should not learn HTML” Dude, its NOT a programming language. It’s a mark-up language.
5. Myth 4 “HTML is obsolete” For a long time to come, HTML would continue to be the basis of a website. It will help you to take on new languages like XML.
6. Myth 5 “ I am a designer. I don’t need HTML” Your dependence on other people reduces a lot if you know HTML. If you are working with frameworks, CMS, etc…HTML knowledge is always useful.
7. If you know HTML, you're not limited to the number of functions that the editor has to offer . You can always create your own customizable functions and code, which will look and feel exactly as you wish them to do.
8. Knowing that you can code HTML to display a page properly in a variety of browsers is a relief ! And knowing that the editor you're using will not mess it up is priceless.
9. No matter how good or talented you are, the fact that you can't write HTML can affect the way you present yourself to potential clients and employers.
10. And that’s where our learning programs in HTML would be useful
11. Some of the aspects we will cover in the program <ul><li>Basics </li></ul><ul><li>Creating A Layout </li></ul><ul><li>Form </li></ul><ul><li>Creating Styles </li></ul><ul><li>Multimedia </li></ul><ul><li>Validation and Optimization </li></ul><ul><li>Creating Styles </li></ul><ul><li>Deployment </li></ul>
12. Learning Catalyst : ‘For those who like to learn but don’t like to be taught’ We offer learning programs in Web Marketing and Web Technology. (Instructor-led and Online) www.learningcatalyst.in Mumbai office - 91 22 26135780 [email_address]