This presentation is part of LearnItFirst's SQL Server 2012: A Comprehensive Introduction course. The video that contains this presentation can be watched here:
In this slideshow, instructor Scott Whigham explains what SQL Server 2012 actually is, and the different components of SQL Server and how they interact with one another. You will get a grasp of what each component is used for and the new features of SQL Server 2012.
Highlights in this slideshow:
- What is SQL Server 2012?
- The components of SQL Server
- How the different products interact
- Changes in SQL Server 2012
- What is Reporting Services (SSRS)?
- What is Integration Services (SSIS)?
- What is Anaylsis Services (SSAS)?
- What is the Database Engine?