One fine body…
- San Francisco Bay Area, United States
- Work Movement and Leadership Strategist
- Industry Government / Military
- Website www.ljneighbors.com
- About What would our neighborhoods, cities, states, and nation be like if those making decisions in public institutions were directly representative of the most impacted communities, had strong technical capacity for equitable public planning, and prioritized authentic, transparent collaboration with members of the base? Foundations, nonprofit organizations, institutions of higher education, and other advocates can contribute to innovative, stable, and prosperous communities for everyone by technically and strategically supporting currently under-represented people to lead equitable public planning and decision making. I work with organizations to develop specific programs and approaches for...
- Follow Following