3. Sherlock Holmes and hiscreator Created by Sr. Arthur Conan Doyle Considered one of the most famous crimefiction writers Sherlock Holmes was inspired byDr.Joseph Bell
4. Who’s Sherlock Holmes? A consulting detectivetall, thin, cold, ironic, witty andintellectually restless. He lives in 221B, BakerStreet, London, with hishousemate, called Dr.John Watson. Residence maintainedby Mrs.Hudson.
5. He dresses: a deerstalker, a coat, a layerand a pipe. Enemy number one: Moriarty
6. Scotland Yard police consultes Holmesand his partner, Watson. They solve strange cases.
7. Occasionally uses addictive drugs(cocaine, tobacco). His method to solve cases is deductingevery detail.
8. 221B Baker Street is now a museum, TheSherlock Holmes MuseumYOU CAN TAKEPHOTOS WITH THEPOLICEMAN!With Holmes andWatson’s hats