1. For users of Microsoft Office on your home computer
How to Set Up
Your Outlook Account
2. • You can create an account in Outlook that connects
directly to another account hosted by a different server
• You cannot connect to the LGH Outlook account because it is
hosted on a private server
• You can connect using your ISP address (provided by your
wireless provider. You will need to call their tech support # for
• You can also connect to your preferred server (for me, this is
Know Before You Start
3. 1.Start Outlook.
2.Click the File tab.
3.In the Info category, click
Account Settings, and then click
Account Settings in the
4. 1. Start Outlook.
2. Click the File tab.
3. In the Info category, click Account Settings, and then click
Account Settings in the dropdown.
5. 1. On the Email tab,
6. Click “New”
7. Type in your first and last name
Type in the email address of
your preferred account (I use
my AOL address)
Type in your password for that
same email account
8. Then hit next
You should now have both
account linked and will
receive email at both