1. My freshman year plan at Stanford Melissa Bautista •AVIDhttps://lpmsavid8.wikispaces.com/ 202upp#Student # 202 •3/21/12
2. Why I chose Stanford•Reason #1: This University would help meaccomplish my goal on becoming aVeterinarian.•Reason #2: I think that Stanford Universityis a very great school because it has manymajors and many clubs.• Reason #3: The reason I came to the endon choosing Stanford was because it has themajors that I need to be able to become aVeterinarian.
3. Basic Facts about Stanford•www.stanford.edu•located in PaloAltos,California•distance from Salinas is 79miles•year it was founded,1891•1,700 of undergraduates•schoolcolors:Black,Sandstone,Red•Mascot,Cardinal•Private
4. Additional Basic Facts About Stanford •student body makeup •requirements for admission:financial aid •cost of tuition:41,250 •cost of room&board:12,721 •clubs/organizations> •sports teams:Baseball,Basketb -all ,Hockey,Skiing
5. My freshman year academic plans for Stanford•My major will be a •Good places to study inVeterinarian are:Some examples of classes • Career resource libraryin the major of favorite campus location is theVeterinarians are: churchScience •A club that I can join toEnglish meet other VeterinarianMath majors is:GBS Dog Club
6. My freshman year extra-curricular plans for Stanford •I plan on joining the volleyball team •Some clubs that interest me include: • Arts and media,entertainment • GSB Dogs •An interesting place nearby Stanford that I would like to visit is San Fransisco Bridge.