SlideShare for iOS
by Linkedin Corporation
FREE - On the App Store
- Dennis Berman, Business Editor, The Wall Street Journal
- Phil Bowman, Chief Marketing Officer, TD Ameritrade
- Chris Clark, Group Head of Marketing, HSBC
- Lisa Caputo, Executive Vice President, Marketing & Communications, The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- David Wheldon, Head of Brand, Reputation & Citizenship, Barclays Group
- Claire Huang, Chief Marketing Officer, JPMorgan Chase
CMOs from leading Financial Institutions discuss the role that media and innovation play in growing their businesses in a rapidly changing macroeconomic environment. Social media has created significant opportunities and risks for Financial Institutions as the ability to express and share individual opinions is presenting challenges with outdated regulatory laws and guidelines.