- Paul Zettl, Managing Director, Retail Marketing and Social Media, TD Ameritrade
- Linda Descano, Managing Director, Head of Digital Partnerships, Content & Social, Citi
- Michael Feigenbaum, Head of Digital Strategy & Engagement, Barclays Wealth & Investment Management
- Lisa Shalett, Head of Brand Marketing and Digital Strategy, Goldman Sachs
- Tatiana Howard, Managing Director, Schwab Advisor Services Acquisition Marketing, Charles Schwab
The fundamental shifts in media technology have forced marketers to reinvent their strategies to build a brand advantage with today's perpetually connected consumers. Companies that are succeeding have been able to deliver a personalized experience and relevant content. This session discusses the role that content plays in brand building, creating relevance through a compelling and sustainable narrative, and generating and disseminating content to draw influencers.