Be the first to like this
In the fifth report in a series examining media industry growth, L.E.K. Consulting analyzes how music labels and concert venues can apply successful strategies from casual and social gaming companies to create new media growth opportunities.
The new report includes:
* Analysis of the factors that are driving changes in music and concert ticket sales
* What music and concert promotion executives can learn from social and casual gaming:
- Making the most of consumer "buzz"
- Accessible performance metrics
- Ancillary revenue streams
* How to leverage social networks to boost consumption and revenues via different revenue strategies:
- The freemium model
- The subscription model
- The pay-as-you-go model
- The virtual currency model