2. This is where all your comics strips are viewed My toonbag is a place where Comics are kept before making a toonbook Type the Toondoo URL into the address bar or click on the link on the title slide to enter Toondoos site. Have alook around and view some other peoples cartoon strips. It’s a fun site .
3. To view other peoples Toondoo you can select a category or tag by clicking on the word (you don’t have to register to do this)
4. This is the page to register Click here to registar 1 Choose a cool username 2 Password has to be at least five letters Does not accept full stops or hyphens 3 Once your email address is accepted Toondoo will send you an invite to join. Reply and then you can make your own toondoo
5. Safe search can be turned on or off ( a new feature) This is recommended when children are using the social software program
6. The first step is click on the pencil then you will be asked to choose how many panels you want (by clicking) in your first Toondoo
7. These buttons resize, reverse. rotate,bring forward and back and delete This is where you choose the background or characters to place on your page. Just click and drag. You can make your own character here or add an image and modify it.
8. To make your own character (or one sitting etc) go to traitr Build up the character by choosing a head, hair eyes etc. Don’t forget to save!
9. You can add your own image for the background or people etc, using imaginer Or choose from the net (just type in the address) Choose from a file in your computer
10. When you have finished making your toondoo ,save it
11. To make a book go into your toonbag. Click on the strips you want to bind, name it then view it.
12. I’m sure you'll enjoy this program. It’s fun, free and educational If you are having any difficulties please ask your friendly librarians for help. Enjoy
17. This is where you choose the background or characters to place on your page. Just click and drag. You can make your own character here or add an image and modify it.