Christopher Columbus By Quinn Pearson Tiffany Rhodes Bella Bragoli and Mikey Regan
What did Christopher Columbus discover?
- October 12 1492 Columbus were trying to find India by going through the northwest passage
- Instead they found san Salvador witch in Spanish means holy savior now know as the Bahamas.
When did Christopher Columbus make his discovery?
- He set sail in August 3 1492.
- He and his crew went off for about three months
- He finally found the Bahamas October 12 1492
What were their hard ships and transportation?
- Their transportation was the Nina the Pinta and the Santa Maria.
- His hard ships were pirates on his last voyage he got attacked twice and one time his ship sank but he still survived because he had three ships. He 1506 because of a heart attack.
What country supported Christopher Columbus?
- The place was his country Italy
- King and Queen both paid for the ships and his voyage
- They sent him for 3 reasons gold, silver and spices.
How did Christopher Columbus discovery contribute to New York state growth
- He was the first person to find that there was land by New York so that made other explorers come and see.
If you were taken back in time what would you learn
- We would learn how many men were lost in his voyage.