Be the first to like this
1. Is there any other value addition with this programme?
There are many other Certification and Value additions has built in the Curriculum
•Guest lectures from N.I.B.M.S professors
•Training and certification on interpersonal skills and Business English Communication from N.I.B.M.S.
•Certification on Presentation Skills by Microsoft
•100% placement assistance
2. Do you have a weekend batch?
Yes. Classes are conducted every Saturday & Sunday, 3 to 6 hours per day.
3. Do you have a correspondence MBA programme?
Yes we do. All the course material will be provided, along with a minimum of 8 contact sessions for doubt clearing, and exam support. The course fee for this programme is much lower than the other two programmes.
4. Will there be any difference in the certificates of MBA Regular, Weekend and Correspondence courses?
No, the Certification and Examination will be same. But all these three programmes have been designed for different groups of people whose needs are different.
1.MBA Regular: For the fresher, or graduate without work experience, who needs to understand management in a lot more detail
2.MBA Weekend: For the working professional, who can find time only on weekends.
3.MBA Correspondence: For the working professional, who can’t even afford weekends. They can prepare on their own, without any guidance.
5. But then, isn’t the total delivery hours in Weekend batch, less than regular MBA?
Yes, it is. But we offer dual certification in the weekend MBA, and the course fee is much lower than regular MBA.
6. What type of placement assistance is provided at the end of the programme?
We have tie-ups with various corporate companies for our programmes such as HDFC, Reliance, L.N.T, etc. It’s our responsibility to assist you with getting a good job at the end of the programme. To that end, we have arranged a full-time placement and corporate relations team.
7. What would be the total programme hours?
It will be approximately 1500 hours of classroom delivery excluding projects and assignments.
8. Who would be the faculties for this programme?
The faculties are from reputed institutes across India, with extensive experience in their respective subject, and having more than 10 years of teaching experience.
9. Minimum class attendance percentage required for the programme?
10. Is project work included in the programme?
Yes, there will be project work at the end of each year.
11. Is the certificate you are providing recognize by UGC / AICTE?
Yes. The certificate will be awarded by MS University, Tamil Nadu, which is recognize by UGC. MS University functions under the laws and guidelines of the Indian government, and doesn’t require any AICTE approval.
12. Will it be run in semester, trimester, or yearly pattern?
As per MS University, it is a yearly pattern.