Be the first to like this
We recently started a movement with the release of a free, multimedia document called
The Framework Manifesto. It has been downloaded from ThisEpicLife.com over 3,000 times all over the world, and has been featured in places like JonathanFields.com.
What people are saying about Kristoffer Carter & "This Epic Life" :
"...A TORCH BEARER FOR A NEW GENERATION OF THOUGHT-LEADERS." - Jonathan Fields, Author of "Uncertainty", founder of Good Life Project and Tribal Author
"...AN UNBELIEVABLE ENERGY THAT HELPS OTHERS SOAR TO NEW, HIGHER LEVELS!" - Kelly Newsome, founder of Higher Ground Yoga
"...A MOTIVATOR LIKE I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE." - Jonathan Alt, Vice President of Sales for Centro LLC
The Framework is the culmination of my personal inner, and outer journey over the last 11 years.
It’s designed to help you along your path.
Along my way, I’ve been consumed with the following questions:
Does my family have to suffer while I travel, or work?
Does my body need to atrophy while I work away at my desk?
Does my artistic expression have to collect dust while I earn a “real” paycheck?
Were my parents correct to say I needed to have a backup plan?
What if raising a family has always been my dream?
Do my work and family dreams need to be mutually exclusive?
What if I’m tired of feeling spread too thin?
What if I prefer to be slathered on THICK?
What if there are infinite ways rock the freakin’ house?
How can I maintain heightened levels of positivity in all areas of my life?
A Few Things You’ll Learn in the 75-Page Framework Manifesto:
1. How to disprove all the haters and non-believers who told you “You can’t have it all.”
2. Why it’s imperative to integrate all of our seemingly separate life ingredients, and skills.
3. True, unfiltered stories on how I’ve applied these principles over the last 11 years.
4. The simple Framework we can apply to simplify, clarify, and amplify our #LIFE(!!!)
5. How I redesigned the dis-integrated life of my ’20s, into an integrated performance engine (In *all* particular orders, I am a: yogi, father of 3, marathoner, culture catalyst for business, and musician)
6. Free workbook download is also included to get you hyper-aligned in a matter of minutes.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.