At BookNet Canada’s Technology Forum 2010, I condensed down 12 months of learnings, lessons, mistakes, and improvements into 40 minutes (ok, maybe 45.) This also had pieces from the “missing” Tools of Change presentation that I couldn’t give in February, so it’s really two presentations in one. So rather than having to fire up your own hyperdynamic, warp-speed-running ebook startup, you can get the benefit of all of our best insights from the comfort of your own home.
* Two early mistakes we made and how we fixed them
* 5 things that every publisher must have to win in ebooks
* Why Kobo jumped into the eInk game with the $149 eReader
* A day (and a week!) in the life of a digital reader
* The answer to the age-old question: “If Charlotte Bronte fought Stephenie Meyer, who would win?”
* The four other meanings of Kobo.