1. BY:Hospital and Pharmaceutical management students
2.  CHANDARKANTA KE GHUM
3. Firm that Creates new promotional ideas, Designs print, radio, television, and internet advertisements, Books advertisement space and time, Plans and conducts advertising campaigns, Commissions research and surveys, and Provides other such services that help a client in entering and succeeding in a chosen market.
4.  CHANDARKANTA KI TENSION
5.  CHANDARKANTA KA IDEA
6.  1. They have the ability to buy media in bulk at rates that a single business cannot obtain. 2. They are educated as to the best times and places to run ads to reach your target market, ultimately minimizing wastage 3. They can help you fine tune your target market so that the message is designed to reach those you want to reach. 4. Easily Administered
7.  Advertising agency is a service provider that helps its clients by developing suitable ad campaigns for them. Their aim is to represent its clients products and services before customers in such a way that a positive image is created in their minds. Advertising agencys role start with the identification of its clients goals and objectives. This turns out to be of immense value in planning and creating the future course of action concerning ad campaigns.
8.  Full Service Agencies A full service ad agency is one that provides a range of marketing services. A full services agency provides services that are directly related to advertising such as copywriting, artwork, production of ads, media planning etc. It also provides such services in respect of pricing, distribution, packaging, product design etc
9.  A modular agency is a full service agency that sells its services on a piece meal basis. Thus an advertiser may commission an agency’s creative department to develop an ad campaign while obtaining other agency services elsewhere. Or, an advertiser may hire an agencies media department to plan and execute a program for advertising that another agency has developed. Fees are charged for actual work undertaken.
10.  Those companies, which prefer to have closer control over advertising, have their own in-house agency. This type is owned completely by the advertiser. It performs almost all functions that an outside advertising agency would perform and that’s why some people refer to it as full-service advertising department of the advertiser.
11.  The difference between an in-house agency and an advertising department is that the in-house agency can undertake to serve several other clients, if the owner so desires, but an advertising department solely undertakes that work of its owner and not of outside clients.
12. Copy writerArtistsMediaTraffic DepartmentProduction In Charge
13.  The copywriter is responsible for taking a clients advertising brief and generating original copy ideas that grab the attention of the target audience. Copywriters are responsible for creating taglines, slogans, jingles and audio scripts that accompany advertising visuals. Agency copywriters usually work in close partnership with art directors and have lots of input to the visual elements.
14.  This is a department of highly skilled people who work in a team to give best results. It comprises of technical experts, system architectures, graphics designers, art directors and artists, film production section, computers programming etc. There work to create and produce ads and public services messages for both Electronic and Print media as per demand of client and as per instruction given to them. They are equipped with latest technique and equipments.
15.  Members of the media team are known as media planners and buyers. These individuals are in charge of producing a media plan for the client. Once the plan has been approved, the media team must purchase advertising space in a medium that serves the campaigns target audience.
16.  The traffic department regulates the flow of work in the agency. It increase agency efficiency and profitability through appropriate job initiations, complete information sharing and answering the phone calls.
17.  The final review of an advertisement is handled by the production team. The production manager oversees print runs as well as the filming of commercials. The purpose is to ensure that everything looks and sounds perfect
18.  complete a marketing analysis develop an advertising plan prepare a creative strategy create advertising executions develop and implement a media plan handle billing and payments integrate other marketing communications
19. Account Planning Advertising agencies typically have account planners who work as the go-between for the client and the agent. They ensure that client needs are expressed to the research and creative teams. They also work to ensure that necessary information is transferred to the client regarding creative, research, competition or any of other factor that may somehow affect how the clients product gets marketed to consumers. Account planning is where agencies start their initial interaction with clients.
20. Marketing Research Advertising agencies work with companies to establish the characteristics of their target markets through marketing research. Advertising agencies spend a substantial amount of time researching consumers to understand what they buy and what motivates them to buy.
21. Market Research Knowing the competition, account managers at advertising agencies research the environment, identify competitors, and research their marketing tactics. Through market research, advertising agencies also identify political, social, technological and economic factors that may affect a clients campaign.
22. Creative Advertising agencies are known for their creative output, which can include website design, advertising copy, magazine advertisements, and radio and television commercials. The medium of advertising often varies by campaign. Graphic designers, web designers, writers, editors and creative directors make up an advertising agencys creative department.
23. Selling Advertising Space Advertising agencies dont just create advertising pieces for clients; they also give clients insight as to which media will be most effective for their product, service, event or cause. In the process, they work to secure advertising placements for customers either online, in print, on television or on the radio. They negotiate terms and work to get clients the best deals to maximize their money and their reach.