Content Marketing: Internal Case Study for
Prevea Health’s GameChanger Program
• Sales Approach
• Platforms and Revenue
• Pros and Cons
Content Promotion: Sales Approach
• A Needs Assessment revealed the following for Prevea Health:
• They were looking for a meaningful way to wrap up their Game
• They had used billboard, TV and radio exclusively during the 6 month
program but felt those outlets didn’t provide enough lasting impact on
what the campaign was about.
• They were also concerned that they missed a portion of their
audience as the Game Changer awareness was not as strong as they
would have liked.
• Prevea Health knew their GameChangers had great stories to tell and
were looking for a platform to do so.
• With 2 weeks remaining in the program, Prevea Health had not yet
captured comprehensive (start to finish) stories on any of the
contestants, and felt they did not have the resources to do so.
*Game Changer followed 6 people on a journey to lose weight and embrace a
healthier lifestyle. They were paired with life coaches at Prevea Health, who
worked with them over a 6 month period of time. GameChanger’s, with the
help of Prevea Health staff, documented their successes and challenges along
the way. Aaron Rodgers was the spokesperson of the promotion.
• Developed custom campaign:
• Utilized research to show how effectively we could reach their
customers through our print and online products. This illustrated that
they were missing a big portion of their intended message.
• Proposed a multi-media solution that would tell the GameChanger’s
stories in an impactful way.
• Published a series of four 4page broadsheets that told each
GameChanger’s story, observations from their Life Coach, and
complimentary “health style” features
• Published in our Sunday newspapers, plus additional copies
were distributed within the clinics
• High Impact ads were run on our n.com sites as the sections
published, and coupled with local display ads on yahoo, targeted
to healthy lifestyles. These ads were directed back to the
GameChanger website, where their full stories could be seen.
• Content was a collaboration of materials produced by Prevea Health
and GameChanger stories produced by our Magazine Editor.
• Our niche publication team produced the pieces with creative images
supplied by Prevea Health.
Content Promotion: Sales Approach
Revenue and Allocation
4 Page Broadsheet 4 weeks, publishing in the Green Bay
Press-Gazette and Sheboygan Press
High Impact ads, front page pencil ads,
and home page and section takeovers
Various dates over 4 weeks, running on
both newspaper web sites
Yahoo: Behavioral Targeting 200,000 Impressions over 4 weeks
Total Investment: $44,000
GameChanger Content Example
Successes and Challenges
• Required a lot of resources and collaboration over a very short period of
time, forcing us to back burner other projects to allow enough time to
complete this project.
• Price point is high, so it is not easily duplicated.
• We felt video would have driven higher engagement on the digital side, but
the solution was amended to take overs and BT ads due to time
constraints of producing good video.
• Clear expectations were set in terms of who was responsible for outlining
content, writing and editing the content, and turn around times. That helped
move the project along in the time frame we needed.
• Prevea Health was extremely pleased with the project and work flow.
• Results were positive and met client expectations.
• Generated $44,000 incremental revenue over 4 week period.
• Show cased our capabilities with one of our largest local health care
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.