College of Arts, Media and Technology ,CMU.
SE 422 (953422)
SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE
Prerequisite: SE 202 (953202)
Introduction to SE
1. Objective and concepts of software quality
2. Quality Factors
3. Software quality assurance standards
4. Quality assurance process and activities
5. Software reviews
6. Software configuration management
8. verification and validation.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
1. explain the components of quality factor.
2. apply quality assurance and verification and
validation software engineering standards.
3. apply quality assurance process and activities with
software development process.
4. use the techniques of verification and validation in
5. apply the main functions software configuration
management with the software quality process.
Daniel Galin. SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE From theory to
G. Gordon Schulmeyer. Handbook of Software Quality Assurance.
Introduction to Quality Assurance
Software Quality Factor
The Components of the Software quality assurance system
Development and Quality plan
Integrating quality activities in the project life cycle
Software Configuration Management
Cost of Software Quality
Traceability and verification
SQA for Small Project
Note: Some topics of the contents might be subject to change or add
without notice in advance.
Lectures in class (3 hours per week)
Quizzes and Assignment(paper/web)
Midterm and final exams
The semester grade is computed:
Assignment and Homework
Any late submissions for the assignment and/or
coursework will penalties or NOT be accepted.
Over 15 minute late two times is class absence. Also,
if students must be absent, please notify the lecturer
before the date of their absence.
The student who has percentage attendance less than
80% not allow to taking exam.
The student who does not take the final exam will fail
The evaluation is based on group standard (T-score).