‘Pyra’ means fire and ‘Mid’ denotes the energy resonating at the midpoint. The word Pyramid is
a Greek word derived from “pyramidos” means a geometrical object, whose base is a polygon
(3, 4, 5, etc.) and whose sides meet at one point - the apex of a pyramid. From ancient times, the
Pyramids of Egypt have been known as powerful structures designed in such a way that
connects all kinds of energy forces. Pyramidal shape has been proven to possess the geometry
that radiates healing powers.
When we observe the energy flow patterns in a pyramid by mapping it by energy field imaging
system Kerlian photography or Polycontrast interface technology (PIP) , we see that there are
broadly two specific phenomenon-
(1.) Concentration of energy that takes place around the vertical axis passing through the
apex of the pyramid, at one third the height from its base.
(2.) Energy coming out of the summit of the pyramid is in spiral form
A pyramid is such a structure whose shape is roughly that of a pyramid in the geometric sense
i.e. its outer surfaces are triangular and converge to a single point at the top. The base of a
pyramid can be trilateral, quadrilateral, or any polygon shape, meaning that a pyramid has at
least three outer triangular surfaces (at least four faces including the base). The square pyramid,
with square base and four triangular outer surfaces, is a common version. Hindu temples are
made in similar style so as to resonate energy particle at the one third of the height of temple.
Pyramids have been built by various civilizations in many parts of the world for thousands of
years, the largest structures on Earth were pyramids—first the Red Pyramid in the Dashur
Necropolis and then the Great Pyramid of Khufu, both of Egypt, Khufu is among Seven
Wonders of the Ancient World built mainly of limestone (with large red granite blocks used in
some interior chambers), and is considered an architectural masterpiece.
The Egyptians must have been aware of these energy patterns as they used this knowledge to
build the kind of tomb that could preserve bodies within them. Thus whatever was placed at a
height of one third from the base would remain fresh, so this was the “King’s Chamber”. This
way, the body of the king was preserved for decades, hundreds of years perhaps? The effect of
structures and the impact on human beings and energy levels in modern day terminology is
known as Geo Biology or Bio Geometry.
Similarly , Bio Geometry studies indicates effect of structures and dimensions on the human
occupants living within, analyzing their energy levels and watching how the square, conical
,pyramidal patterns affects to health of living organisms . Energy conservation, flow and
transmission are explained in Feng shui and Vaastu in their own way.
What is energy and how it flow and can be conserved and transmitted is a very complex and
how does it affect the lives of occupants living within a structure? The scientific definition of
energy is the ability to produce an effect. Our feelings, thoughts and vitality are run by energy.
The structures and the environment, including the interior and furnishings of any premise
absorbs and emits energy and a harmonious shape and supportive structure and environment
ensure good flow of energy so the effect then is good, in and around the occupants. Engineers,
architects, interior decorators, and Vastu and fegshui expert a group of experts make the things
happen in ideal way.
Ancient Egyptian pyramids were in most cases placed western of the river Nile because the
divine pharaoh’s soul was meant to join with the sun during its descent before continuing with
the sun in its eternal round. The most famous pyramids are the Egyptian pyramids — huge
structures built of brick or stone, some of which are among the world's largest constructions.
They are shaped as a reference to the rays of the sun. Most pyramids had a polished, highly
reflective white limestone surface, in order to give them a shining appearance when viewed
from a distance. The capstone was usually made of hard stone - granite or basalt - and could be
plated with gold, silver, or electrum and would also be highly reflective.
The Principles of Vastu are similar to the principles of Quantum Physics in that it emphasizes
that “Everything Vibrates and Pulsates”. Vastu also asserts the notion through Vedic
Philosophy that “everything is interconnected.” Vastu had a great impact in the design of ancient
temples and architecture of the early civilizations of India and its influence is still prevalent in
Considering magical power in pyramidal shapes modern world have inclined to develop
pyramid shape buildings like hospitals, hotels, houses etc. some of the examples are as under ---
1. The Louvre Pyramid in Paris, France, in the court of the Louvre Museum, is a 20.6 meter
of glass structure which acts as an entrance to the museum.
2. The Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas, United States, is a 30-story true pyramid with light
beaming from the top.
3. The 32-story Pyramid Arena in Memphis, Tennessee whose name itself was
derived from the name of one of its pyramids).
4. The Walter Pyramid, home of the basketball and volleyball teams of the California State
University, Long Beach, campus in California, United States, is an 18-story-tall blue true
5. The 48-story Transamerica Pyramid in San Francisco, California, designed by William
Pereira, one of the city's symbols.
6. The 105-story Ryugyong Hotel in Pyongyang, Northern Korea.
7. A former museum/monument in Tirana, Albania is commonly known as the "Pyramid of
Tirana." It differs from typical pyramids in having a radial rather than square or
8. The Slovak Radio Building in Bratislava, Slovakia. This building is shaped like an
9. The Summum Pyramid, a 3 story pyramid in Salt Lake City, Utah, used for instruction in
the Summum philosophy and conducting rites associated with Modern Mummification.
10. The Palace of Peace and Reconciliation in Astana, Kazakhstan.
11. The Pyramids at Osho Commune in Pune, India (for meditation purposes).
12. The three pyramids of Moody Gardens in Galveston, Texas.
13. The Co-Op Bank Pyramid or Stockport Pyramid in Stockport, England is a large pyramid-
shaped office block in Stockport in England.
14. The Ames Monument in south eastern Wyoming honoring the brothers who financed
the Union Pacific Railroad.
15. The Bellenden Pyramid, at Bellenden in rural Queensland is a 15 meter folly pyramid
made from blocks of local granite.
16. The Karlsruhe Pyramid is a pyramid made of red sandstone, located in the centre of the
market square of Karlsruhe, Germany. It was erected in the years 1823–1825 over the
vault of the city's founder, Margrave Charles III William (1679–1738).
17. The GoJa Music Hall in Prague.
18. The Muttart Conservatory greenhouses in Edmonton, Alberta.
19. Small pyramids similar to those of the Louvre can be found outside the lobby of the
Citicorp Building in Long Island City, Queens NY.
20. The Pyramids of the City Stars Complex in Cairo, Egypt.
21. .The Steelcase Corporate Development Center near Grand Rapids, Michigan.
22. Sunway Pyramid shopping mall in Selangor, Malaysia.
23. Hanoi Museum with an overall design of a reversed Pyramid.
24. The Pyramide des Ha! Ha! by artist Jean-Jules Soucy fr: Jean -Jules Soucy in La Baie,
Quebec is made out of 3 000 give way signs.
25. The "Pyramid" culture-entertainment complex and Monument of Kazan siege (Church of
Image of Edessa) in Kazan, Russia.
26. The "Phorum" of Expocentre business-exhibition complex in Moscow, Russia.
27. Few pyramids of the Marco-city shopping-entertainment complex in Vitebsk, Belarus.
28. The Time pyramid in Wemding, Germany, a pyramid begun in 1993 and scheduled for
completion in the year 3183.
29. Triangle, a proposed skyscraper in Paris.
30. The Shimizu Mega-City Pyramid, a proposed project for construction of a massive
pyramid over Tokyo Bay in Japan.
31. The tomb of Quintino Sella, outside the monumental cemetery of Oropa.
32. Pyramid building belonging to The Digital Group (TDG), at Hinjwadi, Pune, India.
33. The main gopura of theThanjavur Temple pyramid
34. Other Examples of India includes Brihadisvara Temple at Thanjavur, The Brihadisvara
Temple was declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in 1987;
35. Temple of Gangaikondacholapuram and the Airavatesvara Temple at Darasuram were
added as extensions to the site in 2004
36. However the largest temple pyramid in the area is Sri Rangam in Srirangam, Tamil
Research and experiments have shown that Pyramids or the Pyramid shape have
excellent healing and regenerative power. It was found that--:
1. Water placed in a Pyramid-shaped enclosure loses chlorine and generally tastes better.
2. Plants grown under a Pyramid shape grow twice as fast in early life.
3. Food kept under a Pyramid shaped structure stays fresh for two to three times
longer than food placed elsewhere.
4. Razor blades are kept sharper longer when placed under a Pyramid shaped container, in
5. Yagna kunds are also made having a shape of inverted pyramids.
6. Indian villages storage of grains is done by conical husk mounds
7. Shri Yantra made on the same principles The Sri Yantra is a configuration of nine
interlacing triangles centered around the ‘bindu’ (the central point of the yantra), drawn
by Superimposing five downward pointing triangles,
8. In India, it is quite common to find homes having a Pyramid roof top more towards the
centre of the home (known as Bramhasthana in Vastu) as it is supposed to act as a “Bio
cosmic generator’ for the entire house
9. Shree Yantra in strategic position in the common area of the home or altar can enhance
the positive energy fields in a premise and increase the comfort levels of the occupants.
10. And then there is the true story of what they did in India to reduce traffic accidents by
Alex in Auto & Transportation, Paranormal Travel, July 2010. “Tired of dealing with the
rising number of accidents on the road, Indian police came upon a novel
11. Most accidents happen because of the negative energy surrounding these places.
Suicides, accidents and murders happen when people are surrounded by negative
energy. Using pyramids, we can try to correct the negative energy,” said Vastu expert
Sushil Fatehpuria, 50, who offered his service for free to Nagpur police.”
12. The pyramids are placed on posts at the corner of the chosen intersections. So far, the
results have been very positive, and the city has indicated they are going to expand their
pyramid program to more accident troubled sites.
13. That is just another indication of the power of pyramids and proof that the energy
power not only exists, but works, and in a very positive way.
14. This next video is really quite amazing. It shows the energy being drawn up into the
pyramid in the first part, and then shows how the energy is concentrated in the middle
of the pyramid and goes up and out the apex in the second part.
15. It’s a simple video, but certainly shows the existence of the power of pyramid energy.