101Quotations ofSuccess and WealthHandpicked and Compiled by PT Cheng http://www.financiallyrich.com/
Hi,Thank you for downloading “101 Quotations of Success and Wealth”compilation.This compilation contains quotations from world’s famous people – speciallyhandpicked by me. You can find tons of wisdom in these quotations…and this isthe fastest way to tap into the greatest minds of the world.You’ll learn wisdom they have discovered from their experiences. Apply thewisdom in these quotations in your life to increase your success and wealth.Whenever I feel dejected, I always review these quotations. By doing this, it givesme encouragement to persist and to achieve what I want.Please feel free to forward this compilation to your loved ones, relatives andfriends.You are also welcome to offer this compilation on your web site for people todownload, to your subscribers as a free gift, or package it in your sales offer.But there is only one condition, keep the contents unchanged…☺Hope you enjoy this compilation and I wish you all the best in achieving successin life.Best wishes,PT ChengCo-founderhttp://www.financiallyrich.com/P/S: For more success quotes and other practical tips on how you can live afinancially rewarding life, take a look at my web site athttp://www.financiallyrich.com/
101 Quotations of Success and Wealth1. "People become really quite remarkable Norman Vincent Peale when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success."2. "Keep away from people who try to belittle Mark Twain your ambition. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."3. “The beginning of a habit is like an Orison Swett Marden invisible thread, but every time we repeat the act we strengthen the strand, add to it another filament, until it becomes a great cable and binds us irrevocably in thought and act.”4. "Difficulties should act as a tonic. They B.C. Forbes should spur us to greater exertion."5. "To know and not to do is not yet to Zen saying know."6. "The future belongs to those who believe Eleanor Roosevelt in the beauty of their dreams."
7. "Success is not something that can be Dr George Sheehan measured or worn on a watch or hung on a wall. It is not the esteem of colleagues, or the admiration of the community, or the appreciation of patients. Success is the certain knowledge that you have become yourself, the person you will meant to be from all time. That should be reward enough."8. "We are what we repeatedly do. Aristotle Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."9. "Every great man, every successful man, W. Clement Stone no matter what the field of endeavor, has known the magic that lies in these words: Every adversity has the seed of an equivalent or greater benefit."10. "A good listener tries to understand Kenneth A. Wells thoroughly what the other person is saying. In the end he may disagree sharply, but before he disagrees, he wants to know exactly what it is he is disagreeing with."11. "Someday I hope to enjoy enough of what Paul Harvey the world calls success so that someone will ask me, "Whats the secret of it?" I shall say simply this: "I get up when I fall down."12. "Luck is a word used to describe the Charles Jarvis success of people you don’t like."
13. "Dont wish it was easier; wish you were Jim Rohn better. Dont wish for less problems; wish for more skills. Dont wish for less challenges; wish for more wisdom."14. "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a Lao Tzu day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."15. "Failure is only the opportunity to begin Henry Ford again more intelligently."16. "In the age of revolution you have to be Gary Hamel able to imagine revolutionary alternatives to the status quo. If you cant, youll be relegated to the swollen ranks of keyboard-pounding automatons."17. "To educate a man in mind and not in Theodore Roosevelt morals is to educate a menace to society."18. "Great works are performed not by Samuel Johnson strength, but by perseverance."19. "Success seems to be largely a matter of William Feather hanging on after others have let go."
20. "Without ambition one starts nothing. Ralph Waldo Emerson Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. As to methods there may be a million and then some, but the principles are few. The man who grasps principles can successfully select his own methods. The man who tries methods, ignoring principles, is sure to have trouble."21. "The men who have done big things are B.C. Forbes those who were not afraid to attempt big things, who were not afraid to risk failure in order to gain success."22. "Theres no such thing as a self-made O. Wayne Rollins man. Ive had much help and have found that if you are willing to work, many people are willing to help you."23. "Be always resolute with the present hour. Boethe Every moment is of infinite value."24. "Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your Pamela Vaull Starr soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal."25. "Every trial endured and weathered in the James Buckham right spirit makes a soul nobler and stronger than it was before."26. "Four steps to achievement: plan William A. Ward purposefully, prepare prayerfully, proceed positively, pursue persistently."
27. "Enthusiasm moves the world." J. Balfour28. "Success has nothing to do with what you Danny Thomas gain in life or accomplish for yourself. Its what you do for others."29. "If money is your hope for independence Henry Ford you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability."30. "In the middle of difficulty, lies Albert Einstein opportunity."31. "People are anxious to improve their James Allen circumstances but unwilling to improve themselves, they therefore remain bound."32. "Mistakes are part of the dues one pays Sophia Loren for a full life."33. "The only limit to our realization of Franklin D. Roosevelt tomorrow will be our doubts of today."34. "You see things and say, "Why?" But I George Bernard Shaw dream of things that never were and say "Why not?"
35. "The man who will use his skill and Henry Ford constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed."36. "Successful people make decisions Napoleon Hill quickly (as soon as all the facts are available) and change them very slowly (if ever). Unsuccessful people make decisions very slowly, and change them often and quickly."37. "When you do the common things in life in George Washington Carver an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."38. "Spectacular achievements are always Roger Staubach preceded by painstaking preparation."39. "If we did all the things we are capable of Thomas Edison doing, we would literally astonish ourselves."40. "The great end of life is not knowledge but Thomas Henry Huxley action."41. "Human beings can alter their lives by William James altering their attitudes of mind."42. "Dont fear failure so much that you refuse Louis Boone to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have and should have."
43. "Fear is met and destroyed with courage. James F. Bell Again and again, when the struggle seems hopeless and all opportunity lost, some man or woman with a little more courage, a little more effort, brings victory."44. "Only those who risk going too far can T.S. Eliot possibly find out how far one can go."45. "All virtue lies in individual action, in William Channing inward energy, in self-determination. There is no moral worth in being swept away by a crowd even toward the best objective."46. "No man is free who is not master to Epictetus himself."47. "The winners in life think constantly in Dr Denis Waitley terms of I can, I will and I am. Losers, on the other hand, concentrates their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they cant do."48. "Have patience with all things, but chiefly St. Francis de Sales have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfection, but instantly see about remedying them — every day begin the task anew."49. "My life seems like one long obstacle Jack Paar course, with me as the chief obstacle."
50. "A thing moderately good is not so good Thomas Paine as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice"51. "One cannot manage change, one can Peter Drucker only be ahead of it."52. "Concentrated thoughts produce desired Zig Ziglar results."53. "Do what you love, love what you do and Harvey Mackay deliver more than you promise."54. "The highest reward for a mans toil is not John Ruskin what he gets for it, but what he becomes of it."55. "Dont compete. Create. Find out what Joel Weldon everyone else is doing and then dont do it."56. "Life is either a daring adventure or Helen Keller nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable."57. "Some men have thousands of reasons Dr. Willis R. Whitney why they cannot do what they want to, when all they need is one reason why they can."
58. "Man is a goal-seeking animal. His life Aristotle only has meaning if he is reaching out and striving for his goals."59. "There is no security on this earth; there Douglas MacArthur is only opportunity."60. "The man who does not work for the love Charles M. Schwab of work but only for money is not likely to make money nor to find much fun in life."61. "Ultimately we know deeply that the other Marilyn Ferguson side of every fear is a freedom."62. "Unjust criticism is usually a disguised Dale Carnegie compliment. It often means that you have aroused jealousy and envy. Remember that no one ever kicks a dead dog."63. "Imagination is more important than Albert Einstein knowledge."64. "Great opportunities come to all, but many Albert E. Dunning do not know they have met them. The only preparation to take advantage of them is ...to watch what each day brings."65. "The first step towards success in any Sir William Osler occupation is to become interested in it."
66. "If you want to be successful, its just this Will Rogers simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing."67. "Our real problem is not our strength Calvin Coolidge today; it is rather the vital necessity of action today to ensure our strength tomorrow."68. "Do not let what you cannot do interfere John Wooden with what you can do."69. "Nothing can stop the man with the right E. Joseph Cossman mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."70. "One sound idea is all that you need to Napoleon Hill achieve success."71. "A leader has the vision and conviction Ralph Lauren that a dream can be achieved. He inspired the power and energy to get it done."72. “A man can succeed at almost anything Charles Schwab for which he has unlimited enthusiasm."
73. "Nothing in this world can take the Calvin Coolidge place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."74. "You have to find something that you love George Lucas enough to be able to take risks, jump over the hurdles and break through the brick walls that are always going to be placed in front of you. If you dont have that kind of feeling for what it is youre doing, youll stop at the first giant hurdle."75. "He who has never failed somewhere, Herman Melville that man cannot be great."76. "There is scarcely an instance of a man Andrew Carnegie who has made a fortune by speculation and kept it."77. "Continuous effort - not strength or Sir Winston Churchill intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential."
78. "I dont dream at night, I dream all day; I Steven Spielberg dream for a living."79. "No man is ever whipped, until he quits -- Napoleon Hill in his own mind."80. "The five essential entrepreneurial skills Michael Gerber for success: Concentration, Discrimination, Organization, Innovation and Communication."81. "Prosperity belongs to those who learn Paul Zane Pilzer new things the fastest."82. "Goals are dreams we convert to plans Zig Ziglar and take action to fulfill."83. "People are always blaming George Bernard Shaw circumstances for what they are. I dont believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want and if they cant find them, make them."84. "Our power is in our ability to decide." Buckminster Fuller85. “What the mind can conceive and believe, Napoleon Hill the mind can achieve. Enthusiasm is the steam that drives the engine.”86. "Im a slow walker, but I never walk back." Abraham Lincoln
87. "There is no security on this earth; there Douglas MacArthur is only opportunity."88. "What you can do, or dream you can, Goethe begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it."89. "The first secret of success? Self trust." Emerson90. “You gain strength, courage and Eleanor Roosevelt confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along. You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”91. "The greatest risk in life is to risk Norman Vincent Peale NOTHING ... The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing, and becomes nothing ...."92. "Believe it can be done. When you Dr. David Schwartz believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to solution."93. "We are continually faced by great Lee Iococca opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems."94. "Great minds have purpose, others have Washington Irving wishes."
95. “Cease trying to work everything out with Eileen Caddy your minds. It will get you nowhere. Live by intuition and inspiration and let your whole life be a revelation."96. "When you face your fear, most of the Les Brown time you will discover that it was not really such a big threat after all. We all need some form of deeply rooted, powerful motivation – it empowers us to overcome obstacles so we can live our dreams."97. "The wish for instant gratification Marsha Sinetar undermines the strengths of both individual and collective enterprise."98. "What we think, we become." Buddha99. "Repeat anything often enough and it will Tom Hopkins start to become you."100. "Be a collector of good ideas, but dont Jim Rohn trust your memory. The best collecting place for all of the ideas and information that comes your way is your journal."101. "Your vision will become clear only when Carl Jung you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens."
Recommended ResourcesIf you are serious in achieving life success and creating wealth, I highlyrecommend the following resources. These are excellent guides to maximumachievement: The Millionaires Library. Written by Andrew Wood. It contains all the tips on how you can achieve personal success and business success. 3 Minutes, 3 Steps to Personal Success and Real Happiness Discover how you can fill the gap between where you are now and where you want to go. The answer lies within you, not outside. Mike Litman interviewed 7 self-made millionaires to find out how they can get what they ever wanted in life: success, wealth, and happiness.
An excellent tool to discover and realize your dreamsand life’s purpose. Created by Paul Bauer.GoalPro 5.0: The best goal setting software available.