3. Cut prices 90% or more… find a cheaper andbetter solution to an existing problemiNav X iPad app vs. Garmin chartplotter. Images from iNav and Overton.$49 $427 - $854
4. Make stupid objects smartPlantLink lets flowers text you when they need water.
5. Teach your company to talkApple, Google and Amazon are doing this already.Source: Ubergizmo
6. Be utterlytransparent… bemore open andhonest than anyof yourcompetitors
7. Make loyalty dramatically easier than disloyaltySource: Origins.com
Don’t bet your career on a companythat hasn’t changed its businessmodel since before cell phones wereinvented.Source: http://uhaweb.hartford.edu/gaynor/tree03.html
For more information…Based on this LinkedIn article:http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20130617120202-36792-7-ways-to-dramatically-advance-your-careerAdapted from Smart Customers,Stupid Companies by MichaelHinshaw and Bruce Kasanoff. You candownload the Introduction and 1stchapter for free here:http://kasanoff.com/free-stuff/Thanks to Flickr members John JackRice (cover) and Metro TransportationLibrary and Archive (#1).http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0083Q18CW