1. MEDIA IS A MIXED BLESSING PERSENTED BY- kjkhdfdfhkfdhdf Djdhdh,kdj
2. CONTENTS-1. INTRODUCTION2. PURPOSE3. TECHNOLOGIES4. POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE EFFECTS5. EG: OF MEDIA IS MIXED BLESSING6. CONCLUSION
3. INTRODUCTIONMedia refers to all media technologies including:1. INTERNET2. NEWSPAPER3. RADIO Which are used for mass communication. Media refers to various means of communication. For example, television, radio, and the newspaper are different types of media.
4. PURPOSE OF MEDIA:Mass media can be used for various purposes:1. The purpose is to get people talking about a product/idea/hobby/ or website so that theyll in turn tell OTHERS about it- and start a massive viral growth pattern.2. The main purpose of social media is to find ways for individual people/groups of people/organizations/businesses to connect with and network with each other.
5. TECHNOLOGIES The electronic and print medias use a wide range of mediums , it includes:1. Broad casting2. Film3. Internet , blogs4. Publishing
6. 1. ` Broadcasting – Broadcasting is the distribution of audio and video content to a dispersed audience via broadcast radio, broadcast television, or other technologies. Receiving parties may include the general public or a relatively large subset of thereof.2. Film- A film, also called a movie or motion picture, is a series of still or moving images. It is produced by recording photographic images with cameras, or by creating images using animation techniques or visual effects. The process of filmmaking has developed into an art form and industry.
7. 3.Internet , Blogs: Such as News , Music , pre- recorded speech and Video.
8. .4. Publishing - publishing is the process of production and dissemination of information - the activity of making information available to the general public.
9. POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE EFFECTSPOSITIVE EFFECTS-1. The common man gets the latest news with a fraction of seconds.2. The public get knowledge and awake to raise question ,on seeing the news in newspaper and TV.3. The cartoons channels make the children happy.4. The media conducts polls and let public to take part in social issues.
10. . NEGATIVE EFFECTS-1. The children learn violence by seeing movies and TV programs.2. The fashion shows , dance and music programs attracts youngsters very much. they like to spend money for clothing and jewels on the influence of model and actors.3. The middle aged persons are stuck up with TV serials and wasting time and money.
11. NEGATIVE EFFECT ON CHILDRENS
12. EXAMPLE MEDIA IS MIXED BLESSINGAfter the Mumbai attacks. The reporterscrouched within the range of the AK47 riffles ofthe terror creators felt they were doing a gr8service to the masses. But instead I think theywere indirectly helping those terrorists whomight have been watching news channels byproviding with detailed analysis of the situationat the Hotel. I media today is less informationand more of sensationalism.